13

[2 weeks later]

Marshall pov

Everything went back to normal. Everybody 'recovered' from the tour and is pretty much doing their own thing again.

I'm working out and going to the studio every day again and just fucking around with some new beats. Some of them Dre sent me but I also produce my own stuff a lot. I mean I'm always writing. Litterely everyday. Everyone is making fun of me all the time because its almost like a desease. Guess I have a rhyming desease...Perfekt.

So today I am with Royce in the studio, just having some fun. It's actually very relaxing being in the studio again without activly working on a new album.

"Yo Dre sent them to you?", Royce after hearing the beats.

"Yeah man. I know they're crazy..."

"Man why dont we do something with 'em?"

-

The rest of the day we just compared ideas and rhyming shemes and stuff until it was getting too late and we went home.

-

It was actually really late so I just went to bed because I was already tired. After a couple minutes I fell asleep.

Bud suddenly I woke up because my phone was ringing.

"Yeah?", I asked with a raspy voice because it was like 2am.

"Marshall it's me, Skylar..."

"What's wrong?", I asked concerned.

"Uhm I dont know how to say that but I kinda feels like there is someone in the backyard. I mean at first I thought I'm just tired and stuff but I really saw someone...so I'm kinda scared now...what should I do?"

"Oh my god...you wanna come to my place until we know whats up? I can drive you okay?", I asked with a soft voice to calm her a bit.

"Would you do this?"

"Of course", I said.

"Thank you Marshall", she mumbled and we hung up.

-

A little later I knocked on Skylars door.

"I'm so sorry Marshall I didn't want to wake you up but-"

"No it's fine come on", I said and pushed her to my car.

-

We arrived at my house and went inside.

"I'm glad I'm here cause that shit was really scary", she mumbled so I kinda had to hugg her.

"You dont have to be scared anymore", I said and pulled away. I was just tired. "Cmon you need to sleep too", I said and we went upstairs.

I dragged her with me into my room and didnt even think about it.

We both just layed down and fell asleep immediately.

-

Skylar pov

The next morning I woke up next to Marshall. He was still asleep but I just wanted to lay in his arms so bad cause we havent seen each other for two weeks...

So I crawled over to him and layed my head down on his shoulder and stroke my hand over his belly and chest.

Suddenly he wrapped his arms around me even if his eyes were still closed.

He rolled on his side and pressed my body against his and I had to giggle.

"How'd you sleep?", he mumbled into my hair, because he buried his face in it again.