18

*2 years later!!!*

Hailie pov

I was so freaking nervous.

Yes. For the first time in my life I was taking a pregnancy test.

Evan and I are together for almost 5 years and have decided that we want to build our own little family.

We lived together in our own house in Detroit and we already have two dogs. I just love it here because my whole family lives in Detroit too.

Super nervous, I looked at the test...

Is this really happening???!!?

I couldnt even think straight. I instantly grabbed the test and ran into the kitchen to tell Evan.

I think I started crying on my way there because I was litterealy sobbing the words:

"I AM PREGNANT"

-

This day was the best day of my life. I dont know if I could get any happier. Evan and I couldnt help but talk about it without stopping.

I'll have my first doctors appointment tomorrow already and then we will see how far along I am and stuff like that. I am just soo excited.

I am excited to buy all the baby clothes, excited to create a babys bedroom, excited to choose the name, excited to tell Alaina and to tell dad. I cant even think straight...

-

*A week later*

Tomorrow is my birthday. And christmas. So Evan and I will go to dad's today already because its kinda like a family ritual that we will all stay there over the holidays.

"I think we should go now, Evan", I yelled so he would come downstairs.

A bit later we were sitting in the car.

"I really wanna tell everybody tomorrow. Do you think it's a good timing. Because I dont know...", I was so unsure about zhe whole thing and I didnt even know why.

"Hailie listen", Evan said and layed his hand on my thight. "They will all gonna be so happy. Especially your dad", he grinned.

I know my dad would probably be the most excited because he just loves children. Evan always made fun of him when my little cousin was still a baby and Evan saw dad holding him and kissing his cheeks because aperently rappers dont do that.

Acutally, the whole world thinks that my boyfriend would never get along with my dad but its litterely the opposite because they have the exact same humour which also makes them really annoying when I'm alone with those two.

"Should I just give them the package with the baby clothes? Like do you think they'll get it?", I asked.

"Of course. They're not stupid", Evan said in a soft voice to calm me down. "Hailie dont be so nervous. There is nothing to worry about."

-

A bit later we arrived at my dad's house. I actually haven't seen him in a while so I was really happy to see him.

"Hailie", he smiled and hugged me. I layed my arms around his neck and hugged him tighter.

Then we pulled away and dad greeted Evan with a handshake.

"What's up?", he grinned.

"Everything fine, Mr Mathers", Evan joked.

I just rolled my eyes at both of them and just went into the living room.