This is the plan

As the conversation got heated, Jin finally decided to break his silence. Seeing his brothers tangle themselves up in confusion, anger and professionalism, he decided he shouldn't have let this conversation get so serious in the first place. He glanced at his beloved family slowly letting the scene in. Taehyung had made up his mind and decided he wanted to be an uncle, for the first time in his life he had seen Jungkook not side with Taehyung and separate in thinking, Yoongi did not seem like he was gonna let the child go, Jimin had also been attached to her since the beginning, Jhope seemed to choose on his instincts and relied on his brain to give him an answer and Namjoon who had always thought for the best of them and remained stubborn in his decisions. 

He heaved a long sigh, "Hey guys, we never argued with each other right, we always followed and trusted your judgements Namjoon and Yoongi has had more trust in you than anyone else, so if he is asking for you to be wrong, maybe it's time you put your pride away and see his side. Of course your decision isn't wrong, infact it is really valid but your talking about an innocent life here. A little one who doesn't have any understanding. Even if Yoongi weren't the father I wouldn't have let you get 'rid' of her. As for professionalism, I am usually at home so is Yoongi, we don't need to expose her to anyone, she would grow here at home. We will teach her things, homeschool and train her. Make sure she doesn't become a hurdle. The kid wont bring any negatives here, she would only give us good vibes. I could use some distraction at home, I am doing literally nothing cause the staff take care of everything."

Jin decided he had spoken a good amount of time, "You three could go ahead and think about it, it's yours to decide. But I will tell you, none of us four will allow you to get rid of her." He gestured for them to leave, as the three sat in deep thinking. For now he advice them to hang about in his room with the child. You two play, I have something to talk about to Yoongi."  Yoongi didn't seem to have any objections. 

They glanced back confirming they had not any company. "Hyung thanks for that support out there, I didn't think this would stretch out to far." He did seem relieved that they had at least made this point clear on addition to that, Taehyung and Jimin seemed to enjoy the little's company. "Listen carefully to me, these two function on the fact that she is their niece, so we cant really risk letting them know for now it's us two. I will handle Namjoon, you try to use emotional blackmail on Jhope, I am pretty sure Taehyung will handle Jungkook." Jin summarized his plan. He did seem not quite convinced by himself and Yoongi caught on. "Don't worry Hyung I have a back up if that wont work." He gestured for them to return. 

On the meantime Taehyung and Jimin bonded well with the child. The child had already picked a favorite. Despite knowing Jimin for 30 minutes longer, she seemed to like blond better as a hair color. "I didn't know you liked kids." Jimin snickered. "Who said I liked kids, she likes me, I am just returning her love." Taehyung snicked back. "You delusional bastard." His brother just laughed. "For a fuckboy, Taehyung seems good with kids." Jin called him out. "Hey yall be really ganging up on me." He protested. "So you have a plan or what?" He got straight to point Yoongi though. 

"So here's the thing, listen up."  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook waited in his room, waiting his other half, as usual him and Taehyung were supposed to game. No matter how serious things get these two being together, is their way to relief stress.

"Hyung what too-?" He sat puzzled. He couldn't wrap his mind around the fact that his brother carried a baby into their mess of a room. "Hyung explain." He glared. "What?" Jin Hyung is busy, Yoongi Hyung went out to get somethings, Jimin Hyung in the shower, she is awake so she would cry if I left her alone." He kept a sarcastically straight face while explaining this the situation to his brother.

" He kept a sarcastically straight face while explaining this the situation to his brother