Shhhhhh..................[rewritten]

WARNING: mention of rape. murder.

Only silence, no one has come to answer the terrified man's screams of help. It has been the same for the last few days. He does not remember anything of the time before his mind blacked out. For him to be captured was also quite the surprise and why he had not been rescued yet is still a mystery to him. Him is one of the many right hands of the most dangerous people. They had not noticed his dissappearance could not have been a possibility, they notice everything. He has tried to scare his captor by saying the same. his captor, he had yet to meet.

And then for the first time in three days, sunlight peeked through the door. I have been saved, or so he though. "Sirs i had known you would come to my rescue," he had never been so happy to see them, as a matter of fact no one had ever been this happy to see them. "Yup his delusional." the blue haired signed. The realisation had yet to hit the captive, but his smile had dissolved into confusion. "Hyung he's been here for three days, surely it's the lack of sunlight." stated the Bruinette.

"Sir i do not understand." the man was a little slow, so slow that it was amusing. "You see our little loyal servant." wavy haired explained. "There have been a series of unwanted interference in our work recently. Somehow it is always your assignments being exposed." He smiled very sweetly but there was nothing sweet in his eyes. As the lone man sweats in realisation, there seems to be a discussion going on. "If your showing it on screen might as well gag him, i hate it when they are loud." As annoyed as ever said the blue haired.

"you see there is nothing to fear, we are not that cruel to physically torture you, you know what a big exaggerator our Yoongi is. do not worry." Sweetly says the white haired. the oldest has always been the least cruelest. "You see the youngest, they always like a little excitement in life." He had such an angel like face, if only there was anything else angel like. As the gag nicely tightened. "When we heard you have a pretty little wife, V hyung and I couldn't wait to greet her." The youngest said while setting up the screen. the man had already started to struggle, in realisation of what might be next shown on the screen, his eyes wide in both anger and guilt. "I must say she was quit the sweet treat, too bad she struggled a lot or I would have let her live." The blond said with a tone, that was supposed to come as sad, although only sarcasm left his tongue.

As the video played, there were more screams and struggles,in both the video and reality. The video didn't play for long, the captors got bored easily. "Yeah listening to her again is such a pain in my ears, let's end this real quick ok." The older was in a hurry, as to why the crew did not know.

The younger brothers were not disobedient. No matter how illegal they were, disrespecting their oldest was worse than ending up in jail.
[JUNG KOOK: no one likes being nagged at by asian Eminem.
BLACKDUSTSTAR: I snitch to Jin; JUNGKOOK: dont you fu-]

"You guys can clean up, I don't feel that well." He said softly making his way out. "You okay hyung." Okay so I will rephrase that he was an angel only to his family. "Yeah just a little dizzy." He made his way to his car and drove of home in silence.

Stealthily he made his way to his room. Removing the extra covers as he softly held it. There he was holding a baby girl, hiding her from everyone else.
"Shh you will get us caught"
_____________________________________

I hope y'all like the rewritten version. Let me know ur thoughts on it.