Here it begins

(JIN POV)

"Why didn't you tell them?" I was mad, no I was furious. "Hyung look she was already dead before I found her".  Yoongi defended himself. I let out a heavy sigh and walked around in circles. After a while in silence I spoke, " Do the other know?" He shook his head. "Just the two of us. When I found her, only Taehyung and Jungkook were there, they wouldn't even give it a second thought like you. And the others I didn't know whom to trust. " He did have a point but what can we do now. 

"Let me see her. Where is she?".  "In my car. Come on." He let the others know that we would be gone for sometime. As we reached his car, I could already see how much he had prepared even with the tint. "Really? You tell me you are confused but then you have already gone on a shopping spree". "Hey I didn't have the heart to just abandon her somewhere." This boy, cold and heartless on the outside but the softest human being on the inside. 

He opened the car and let me in before driving a little into the highway. "This should be enough." Surely the others won't see us here so I guess it was indeed safe. He softly reached for the little baby basket {a/n: I didn't know what it was called so here's a picture}

 He softly reached for the little baby basket {a/n: I didn't know what it was called so here's a picture}

He looked scared for a second as he picked it up. "What happened?" I was concerned. " I think she's awake." This bitch, I almost had a heart attack. " I would have been more worried if she still were sleeping. She must be the quiet type." As he unmasked the baby, my heart stopped. She was gorgeous to say the least. She seemed to be angry although it was hard to tell. "Omo did uncle Yoongi make you angry. Don't worry you little thing I am here to your rescue." "Hyung caref-," Faster than Yoongi could tell me to be careful, I already had the little one in my arms, cooing at her little features. "Forget everything I said about not keeping her, I am in what's the plan?" Yoongi seemed to be confused for a second. Then he said, "Well I was thinking of telling them she was my child and I have some fake documents to show them as a proof and umm yeah."  I stared at him in disbelieve. Was he really the Yoongi I knew? He was not planning to get rid of her the first place, he wanted to be her father. "What about the mom?" He looked down for a moment and then replied. " I may or may not have killed the prostitute from 6 months ago." " YOU WHAT?!!!? " 

The baby flinched in my arms and got a little teary eyed. "Oh no it wasn't meant for you you little sweetheart. Did I scare you? I am sorry. Look at this is this your bottle? I bet your hungry. Uncle Yoongi will make you some milk. There there." As I soothed the baby, Yoongi made a bottle. "You sure are good with kids." He said. "I was mentally preparing for the day Taehyung or Jungkook bring a baby home saying 'Hyung we got someone pregnant.'"  I am not lying, my dear readers. Those two horny youngsters are always in heat like rabbits. "Well that's not something impossible. Bet the others would be shocked to know that the kid's not either of theirs." Was he wrong? I wanted to ground those two after what they did last time. But then I would look ridiculous grounding fully grown adults. It's okay to release pent up stress sometimes, and that's completely normal but those prostitutes' almost died of exhaustion. 

____________________________________________________________

(YOONGI POV)

"When I got home, Jin hyung was already waiting at the back door with Taeyeon [we settled for the name her parents gave her] " I hope this works ."  He was nervous too, well considering how close he got to the kid in such a short time that was a given. "Hey kid I am putting a lot at steak here for you, don't grow up as a brat like Taehyung and Jungkook."

______________________________________________________________

(AUTHOR POV) 

And so Yoongi took a deep breathe and made his way to face his brothers. 

" Hyung coul- what are you holding?" Jungkook was the first to notice, fortunately for Yoongi, he forgot the favor he was gonna ask. Yoongi hated the fact that he had to search for prostitutes for his younger brothers. 

"Well as you can see Jungkook this is a baby basket. So I am probably carrying a cow." 

"Hyung are you for real?" The sparkles in Jimin's eyes was a bit odd to  Yoongi. "Since Jungkook didn't know I am supposing the kid is Taehyung's, " What bought Jhope to that conclusion was very obvious. "Hey I might have some strings cut loose but I didn't get anyone pregnant not that I know of." Was Taehyung pointing out the fact that he might have gotten someone pregnant? Well I guess we will never know. "Yall I don't know how you can be this dumb but clearly since I bought the baby in, the baby must be Jaemin's." {a/n: Yoongi this was not the right moment, you know your brothers are dumb.} [Yoongi: Hey they might not be that dumb.] 

"Hyung he's a bottom, so it's clearly impossible for-" "Jungkook what the actual fuck?" "Ooo, i get it, that was sarcasm. uhum sorry." Yoongi stared in disbelieve at his brothers. "Sorry my fault. Forgot yall couldn't think. Where's Namjoon?" 

As if on cue, there Jin was making his way to the living room with a very chilled looking Namjoon. [Yoongi: Oh boy here comes my main obstacle]