things just got a tad bit complicated.

"Your telling me, you knew this only now six-month later?," Namjoon had his eyebrow raised, it was very obvious that he did not believe the lies completely. Not only that but the leader's seriousness bought a different aura into the room, the others too started using their mafia brains this time.  Jhope seemed to have been in deep thinking. Taehyung and Jungkook had their legs crossed and were giving of an suspicious glare to the child and Jimin, well Jimin wasn't interested in anything else but the child. He had taken a liking to her from the moment she woke up. Him and Jin decided it was better to play with the little one than to listen to the boring conversations. 

Among all this Yoongi, who was particularly adamant about not wanting to resort to another means than keeping the child and Namjoon, who would always think for the best, being adamant about how this child would bring with her some disadvantages. Especially what bothers him, was that her life getting entangled with their profession was gonna lead to plenty of complications for them all. 

"Listen Hyung, I know you know what impact her presence has on us. If somehow other mafias know of her, they will take advantage of it. You know how important it is for us to not give them a weakness." He made a valid point, in the mafia side of Yoongi's brain, he agreed. The corner of his eye ,he could see Jungkook and Hoseok agreeing. Taehyung waited patiently for the comeback from Yoongi. Maybe somewhere in his heart Taehyung too wanted to not get 'rid' of her. Technically from his view that was his niece. 

"I know Joon but i cant just get 'rid' of her she's my daughter and she's like completely innocent. Just look at her." Only after the damage was done that Namjoon realized ,that making eye contact with her was the biggest mistake he ever made. Her Boba eyes made it impossible for him to want to get 'rid' of her. 

He shook his head and cleared his throat. Thinking off another way to not keep her with them. "Yes so as I was saying maybe we could drop her of at an orphanage." Again he found Jhope and Jungkook agreeing, Yoongi looking angry, Taehyung with a face that made it seem like he was still debating, and Jimin and Jin just looked like they would have heart failure if he snatched the child away. 

How did I end up with such a varying bunch of idiots. They are all so different . Why can't we all just agree on one thing? Namjoon seems to think. {Oi Taeyong has it worse. You have just 7 of them.} He silently decided he was lucky to not be Taeyong. 

"She isn't an orphan she has a father." This was the first time they had heard Yoongi raise his voice. The always laid back male was never much active in opposing decisions made by the leader. He had always trusted his brothers' judgements. His outrage had come as a surprise. "And she has uncles too." Jin decided he should interrupt. Things were taking a messy form. 

He sat Yoongi down, trusting the child with Jimin and Taehyung, who seemed to made up with which side he was gonna stand. Turns out children loved him {of course who won't like being spoiled by a man that gorgeous} . 

"Namjoon, Jhope and Jungkook, tell me what your doing wrong." Usually Jin would make them point out their mistakes, like a mother would to her children. This way they would realize how wrong they are. "Hyung Joon Hyung has a point, she would cause a lot of trouble." Jungkook, had always had admiration for the leader, never once deciding the leader could be wrong, same way Hoseok, thought the same way as Namjoon. To him  carrier came first but he did not have the heart to say anything against , who he thought was a father. 

Things sure had gotten a lot complicated then they had anticipated. With confusion, agreeing and disagreeing, the atmosphere seemed to have gotten very heavy.