The first girl

Newts pov.

I wake up in the morning with the sun beating down on my face, it feel's nice. I quickly remember that today the new Greenie is arriving and it's my turn to give them the tour.

Minho walks over to me and the alarm for the box goes off. "You ready for the new guy Newt?" Minho asks me even though he already knows I've been excited for this.

We run to the box and pull open the metal doors. I look inside. I stop, giving the other guys a confused look. "It's a girl" I say with surprise in my voice.

All the boys start murmuring to each other. I couldn't hear them but we all had the same thought in mind. "Why would they send up a girl now after all this time"

The girl squinted with the bright sun in her eyes. I now noticed just how gorgeous she is. Her long strawberry blonde hair and green eyes I noticed almost immediately after taking my first look at her.

She finally spoke on a small scared voice "who are you? Where am I? Who am I?"

I spoke to her in a reassuring voice "I'm Newt. Let me help you out of here."

Your pov

I am scared out of my mind, but something about Newt makes me feel safe. I hesitantly take his hand while he pulls me out of the metal cage that brought me here. I stumble and Newt and I go crashing to the ground. He landed on top of me but he wasn't heavy. I look into his gorgeous eyes and feel something I can't explain.

I finally realize that the other boys around were staring and smirking at us. I blush and quietly tell Newt "sorry"

"No need to be sorry love. Let me help you up."

He stands up getting off of you and offering a hand. "Your hands are cold" he points out "sorry" you squeak.

"Why do you apologize so much?" He asks

In response you shrug your shoulders.

So many people are around you now. They are asking so many questions. You get overwhelmed and bolt to the line of trees you see in the distance.

"Great you guys overwhelmed her and look what happened" Newt snapped at the other gladers "It's my turn to give the Greenie a tour, so everyone back to your jobs!"

Author:
Hey guys this is my first story so don't hate on it if you don't like it. Plus this is the first episode it will get better soon.