is this love?

Your pov

You can't stop thinking about Newt he just make you feel so....alive. It's like you drank 5 energy drinks when your near him. But you just met him. How could you feel this way about someone you me ten minutes ago.

You are snapped out of your thoughts when you hear branches crunching. Then you hear a British accent yelling "are you out here, hello." You know it's Newt so you stand up and walk out where he can see you.

"Sorry I just got overwhelmed" you explain.

"There you go saying your sorry again. What happened was not your fault."

You smile a little. He smiles back, you get major butterflies. What was happening to you? Why did you feel like this? You pushed those thoughts aside when newt starts talking.

"Let me give you the tour"

"Tour?" I ask.

" Yeah the tour around the glade. I'll try not to make it boring"

"Newt? Why was everyone so curious about me?"

"Your the first girl in the glade"

You think about that. What will happen to you with only boys around? You know that Newt won't let anyone harm you.

Newts pov.

I look into her deep green eyes and lose track of time. I finally snap out of it when she clears her throat. I feel heat coming to my cheeks and turn around hoping she didn't notice the red in my face.

I motion for her to follow me, and she does. Even the way she walks has me mesmerized. Oh gosh Newt what's happening to you.

I give her a tour, showing her where everything is, and who works where.

Yn's pov

Why does he keep looking at me? Do I have something on my face? That would be embarrassing.

As he is giving the tour I pay little attention, until when we come to a set of doors and Newt is holding a knife and a rock.

"I just got here are you really planning to kill me?" I said sarcasm heavy in my words.

Newt laughed and said "not yet love. First do you know your name?"

"I'm yn" you answer

"A pretty name for a pretty girl. Now you need to carve your name in the wall."

"Why?"

"I don't know. Tradition, everyone does it when they come here."

Newts pov

I sit back and admire her features as she carefully carves her name in the stone wall. As if she could feel me watching her she turns around and blushes. Then she smiles, man that smile. Her smile makes me smile and I feel warm inside even with a cool breeze blowing on my face.

Authors note:
I don't know why I'm writing this cause no one will see it. But if you do thank you for reading my story, I'll work on the next part soon.