🦉Stage fright & Showtime🦉

((Filler before Lost in Language!! Edited and Republished at May 1st 2022))

Y/n paces the backstage floor of Hexside's stage nervously, see it's been a few days since the convention and the young girl had a new scheduled performance, but as always she was incredibly nervous in front of huge crowds which often led to stagefright.

She didn't have Edric and Emira since they were getting ready with the other Illusionists to create the performance effects. Today the head Bard and their successor was in the audience as well possibly her future in that coven, she'd not join it but she wanted to learn more of it!

Y/n: "Oh, I can't do this!!" She whisper shouted before she sat down whimpering sadly as her ears sagged down. Her eyes blurred with tears as her nose twitched sadly til a warm hand rested on her shoulder.

???: "Stage fright, young lady?" A grown up voice spoke up as Y/n looked up to see the individual had graying mint green hair, medium brown skin and green eyes was kneeling down in front of her.

Y/n: "Yeah, I've performed before live but, this crowd is bigger then I'm used to and the head Bard is here with their successor." She said honestly before wiping her eyes free of tears. "A-And I'm afraid that I'm going to make a fool of myself." She said while laughing softly as she looks at the individual. "Sounds stupid, huh?"

???: "Oh, not at all." They said while helping the girl back up onto her feet. "It's normal to feel scared when performing, even I get stage fright." They said honestly before taking a cloth to wipe away the girl's remaining tears away. "My advice is think about the people whom count on you, who love you and something that someone once told me, you can't run from your fears forever. So confront your fear before they get you first." They said while making the girl smile up at them.

Skara: "Three minutes til showtime!" She shouted out as Y/n looked over then sighed softly before looking at the person whom help calm down her nerves.

Y/n: "Will you help me, Mister?" She asked as the individual smiled at her while she fixes her outfit for the performance which was made by Emira Blight then she summons her lyre into her hands.