🌖Season 3 Episode 2☀️

((JUST SOMETHING I'VE GOT IN MIND, THE LASTEST EPISODE MADE ME CRY!!!))

Tears fall down Y/n's face as she hugs herself tightly within the broken Titan skull. She wanted her family back, she wished for her parents to be here with her. Not trapped in a beast form, or a puppet.

She draws up a maroon red circle of magic summoning her lyre while wiping away her tears before standing up. Y/n took a deep breath in then out as memories flow through her head and their voices.

Raine: "Sing from within my dear daughter. Let them all hear your voice."

Eda: "You're more than parts of us, kiddo. You're so strong."

Y/n begins plucking the strings slowly to form a familiar melody of music, as tears kept streaming down her cheeks even as she sang out.

Y/n: "I call upon the dark, Sealed within my heart, Let the magic course through me, Come to me now~"

Her magic swirled around her body as her eyes turned molten gold mixed with maroon red. So distracted that she didn't see or hear the pillar of light near her.

Lilith: "You make us all so proud of you, snow bird. Be yourself and fly."

Grandma & Grandpa: "You are a Clawthrone, our sweet little owlet. Don't allow anyone to clip your wings."

Y/n: "I call upon the fear, Sing with me my dear, Tear apart all those who just can't see~"

She allowed her lyre the float up into the air playing on while she began slowly dancing in her star, sun, and moon decorated dress. She pulled off the cloth on her head to reveal her long puffy dark brown hair was now shoulder length.

Hooty: "Y/n is the best Clawthrone girl!"

King: "I love you, Big sister!"

Luz: "Seeing you and your magic makes me want to be like you, Y/n!"

Y/n: "Come hold my hand tonight, Protect those who can't fight with my last breath, I'll let the world live free!..."

She span around and held out her hand to empty space at least she thought it was until something warm took hold of her hand.

Y/n blinked her golden eyes as her magic faded away and saw Willow catch her lyre. Her eyes widened in disbelief as she saw Willow, Gus, Amity, Luz, and King as well as an unknown woman who looked like Luz. She slowly turned her head aside to see Hunter.

Hunter: "Y/n..... We're back." He whispered to her before Y/n pulled him into a long-awaited hug. "Whoa, happy to see us huh?" He questioned before he was silenced by a sudden dip kiss.