Huge Urgent Author's Note

I'll be NOT working on this book for a long while because the first main A/N (Author's Note) had a lot of people either from both hating trolls, or newcoming supporters of readers getting into massive conflict involving cursing 🤬, and I will NOT tolerate it no longer!!

If anyone has a problem with something or starts a conflict in one of my books one more time, I will go complete Haitus on every single one of my books.

I'm not pointing fingers here, but I have fully had enough of the fighting in the comment sections.

Understand me, everyone from the trolls, newcomers, and faithful readers?

This is my first warning here, if I see any more bad wording conflict, I will unpublished this book completely and my others alongside it.

To the people who caused this urgent author's note and you know who you are, I'm being completely serious here for you forced my hand.

My books are for reading and enjoying, not for conflicts, harsh words, and hate. If you don't like it, then leave my books alone and don't read them anymore.

Also, I don't enjoy doing this, especially to my readers, who are my biggest supporters, and help keep me inspired just by loving my fanfiction books.

Sincerely, AshleyGryffindor