🦉The Clawthorne Girl's Talent🦉

Filler before lost in language when Y/n, Edric and Emira where about 13 ½ when Y/n realized that her best friends were always there for her, plus Edric having a crush on her while Emira fangirls out!

Outside of Hexside stood Y/n Clawthorne at the age 13 ½ about to try out of for the school's talent show in her bare gray track uniform as she finished watching her best friends Edric and Emira Blight finished up their fashion show illusions and clapped behind the backstage for them.

Once Edric and Emira walked backstage, the twins were instantly hugged by their best friend since childhood: Y/n Clawthorne. Edric's cheeks and ears flushed bright red thankfully the backstage area was dark.

Y/n: "That was amazing, Eddie and Emi!" She squealed out happily as Emira looked at her outfit/uniform. "What?"

Emira: "Yeah, I'm not letting you go out there looking like that." She said while grabbing hold of Y/n's wrist and pulled her into a bathroom and began looking throughout the bag she brought full of clothes til she found the perfect outfit for her friend. "Put these on, Songress." She said while walking out of the room and pushed Edric into the audience alongside her sitting down with their family, in the back was Eda whom was holding King.

Y/n: She put on a pair of ripped jeans, a maroon red shirt holding music notes and a pair of black shoes. She nervously held her mother's lute as she rubbed her thumb against a thunderstorm rain cloud carved into the wood. "I can do this, I can do this..." She whispered softly to herself while looking behind the curtain at her friends and her mom as well little brother of sorts as her gaze lingered on her mom whom was smiling and King was wriggling around excitedly which made her smile a bit.

" She whispered softly to herself while looking behind the curtain at her friends and her mom as well little brother of sorts as her gaze lingered on her mom whom was smiling and King was wriggling around excitedly which made her smile a bit

Principal Bump: "Next up in the talent show of unique talents is Y/n Clawthorne of No Track yet." He said looking backstage at Y/n whose ears wiggled a bit before gulping.

Y/n walked out onto the stage looking at her feet til she looked up seeing the audience and her hands fumble around that she nearly dropped her mom's lute. Y/n catches the lute and breathes softly and gently began to strumming the lute's strings as she sang out slowly as her bangs covered her eyes.

Y/n: I've always been the kind of girl
That hid my face
So afraid to tell the world
What I've got to say

Y/n peeked her golden eyes through her thick brown hair to see Emira, Edric and even little Amity giving her encouraging smiles.

Y/n: But I have this dream right inside of me
I'm gonna let it show, it's time
To let you know, to let you know...

Y/n looked over her mom and King to see that King had settled down in her mom's hair watching Y/n with big wonder filled eyes squeaking happily. She took a deep breathe before pushing her bangs against the back of her head like her mom's hairstyle, she drew a maroon red circle in front of her mouth before singing out with more confidence as her golden eyes flashed burgundy red.