08 | Hedonism.

SOPHIA

Ever since the three of us made a little plan for us, it was like something clicked in my head. I wasn't as annoying as before, and I was more touchy with them.

It was breakfast time and the three of us were sitting together at Tom's spot at our table in the Great Hall with me in the middle of them.

"Tommy," I looked beside of me to my right at him. He hummed and looked at me.

"We're telling each other everything about each other today, got it?" He nodded as he took a bite of his food.

"Good. We need to know each other now," I glanced beside me at Rain. She was focused on her food.

"Agreed," Tom mumbled. I fully looked at Rain.

"What's a matter, Sunny?" She finally looked at me. Ever since coming to the Great Hall she hasn't been herself. She was quiet and kept her head down.

"Nothing. I'm not hungry. I'm gonna go hangout with my friends before class, okay?" I nodded. She nodded and stood up.

"Hello! You didn't kiss me goodbye!" She looked at me shocked with her mouth open. She glanced at Tom, then back at me.

"Don't look at him. Why are you looking at him? Look at me. He isn't gonna do anything," I said all so quickly. I didn't know what came over me, but I wanted Rain to kiss me goodbye.

"I can't kiss you, Tink," she said as she bit her lip. She was nervous. She always bites her lip when she's nervous.

"You can't or you don't want to?"

"Soph, I don't think I'd kiss you just yet either," Tom added, joining our conversation.

"Are yous serious? I want yous to kiss me, and I want yous to kiss me now!" I crowed with my eyes narrowed at the pair.

"Later! We'll kiss you later!" Tom decided.

"Tom!" Rain exclaimed.

"The both of you will?" They better.

"Yes. Somewhere, private," Tom fake smiled and glanced at Rain.

"Good. Run along," I said waving my hand at Rain. Tom and I watched her leave the Great Hall.

"What's going on? You're-you're bold! Are you trying to show off or something?" Tom wondered causing me to look at him.

"Don't you like it?"

"It's new. It's not a bad thing, but it's new," he nodded.

"I can't help it, Tommy! Ever since last night I've like been showing off! Want it be about me! I want your attention all the time! I wanna do sexual things, Tommy!" I confessed. His eyes went wide at the last sentence. I even shocked myself when the thoughts wouldn't stop last night. I want them so bad.

"Baby," he murmured.

"Please! I don't know! Fuck me! Kiss me! Kiss my neck! Do what everyone in the halls are doing at night to me!" He nodded as he slightly smiled.

"How bad do you wanna kiss?" He questioned.

"Did you not see me stab my fork into the table? I need you!" He smiled and stood up. The thoughts wouldn't stop when we first arrived at the Great Hall. It was eating me alive.

"C'mon."

Tom pulled me out from my seat, grabbed my hand, and lead me somewhere. We entered an empty classroom. The one I was hiding in when I met Rain to be exact.

Tom let go of my hand to close the door. As he did I went over to a bare wooden desk and sat on it. I watched Tom make his way over to me. Once he reached me he rested his hands below my skirt and traveled his hands up under it, causing it to push up.

"Tommy," I murmured. I was nervous. Just because I wanted it badly, doesn't mean I wasn't nervous. I almost puked this morning I was that nervous.

"It's okay, Baby, it's me." I nodded watching his face become closer to mine.

A whined escaped my lips as he brushed his nose against mine lightly. This is driving me insane.

"When's your birthday?" He can't be serious. Not in the middle of this.

"Tom."

"You want us to get to know each other. Once we both answer we'll kiss." Sounds reasonable. I nodded in agreement.

"August first, 1927."

"December 31st, 1926," he answered as I grabbed his wrists that were stopped just above my panties.

"Do it," I breathed. He leaned down as I leaned up. We somewhat didn't stop when our lips touched.

We pulled away a few seconds later.

"Did we do it right?" Tom asked.

"Tom!" I exclaimed. He can't be serious.

"I don't kiss people for fun! You're my first kiss!" He exclaimed back.

"Oh god!" He smiled and kissed me again.

We kissed a lot until we got the hang of it. It took a good ten minutes until we were making out. As we were, his hands continued up my thighs the rest of the way. He grabbed my panties and yanked them down off of me. I helped him take them off of me by lifted up a bit. I grabbed his belt and undid it as we continued to make out. Once I finished undoing his pants it hit us what we were doing.

"Not here," Tom breathed.

"Maybe we can continue this later," I smiled. He smiled and nodded.

"We will," he said while redoing his pants. I pulled my panties back up and slipped them on. Once they were on me, Tom got me off of the table and kissed me.

"Don't tell Rain. We can't tell her," I said.

"We're gonna tell her. We can't hide things from her and she can't hide things from us. No lying," Tom insisted.

"If we lie we'll feel guilty. You'll feel guilty." Which I will. I don't want to hurt her feelings, but Tom is right. We have to tell Rain about this and no lying to each other.

Lying could hurt us and I don't want that. I don't want to loose the two best things that's ever happened to me. They mean to much to me. I don't think I can live without them at this point. I need them.