20 | Malfoy.

SOPHIA

I was very excited to leave school, just so me, Rain, and Tom could get our us home. So we could be a proper family.

"Little One!" Tom hollered as I was looking at flowers. I looked over at the two to see them carrying two bags each.

"Come on!" Rain hollered. I ran over to them and grabbed their hands as we left the train station.

"Where are we going to stay until our us home?" I asked as we walked along the sidewalk. Rain looked over at Tom. He had this planned out. He always has everything planned out.

"With a mate of mine," Tom nodded causing Rain to snort.

"You? Have a mate? That's not me and Princess? Who?" She asked amused.

"Malfoy," he said with a fake smile at her. Who is Malfoy?

I honestly didn't care but was a little curious as to who he was. I looked at Rain to see her not looking happy. She must know of this Malfoy, and she must not like him, therefore I don't like him either.

"We're going to apparate. Are yous ready for that?" Tom asked as we got out of the city and into a small little town.

"We are not doing that," Rain said shaking her head.

"Babe, it's the fastest way," Tom said as I looked between the two. They were so pretty and cute. I got so lucky.

"I don't want to!" She whined.

"Please? It'll be okay, I promise!" He hugged her as she whined into him. I squeezed my way between the two and hugged her too.

"It's okay, Mommy. Be brave. We'll do it together," I said as I looked up at her.

"You're so sweet! Move!" She pushed Tom out of the way and hugged me tightly that she picked me up a bit.

"Fine! I'll do it, but I'm not going to look!" She announced after she put me down.

"C'mon." We grabbed Tom's hand and followed him into an ally way where he did it. We ended up in front of a ginormous manor that was dark and scary. I did not want to be here.

"It's okay. It's only for a couple of days, so we can find our us home," Tom said as we made our way up to the door.

"Then we're going us home hunting after putting our bags down in our room," Rain said as she held onto my hand tighter.

We made it to the door and Tom knocked on it. A few seconds later the large door opened up to a guy with practically white hair. He and Tom greeted each other and we entered. He showed us to our room which was right up the steps and to the right. It was small.

"Daddy," I whispered when Tom closed the door.

"What, Baby?" He picked me up, so I wrapped my legs around him and held onto his neck tightly.

"What's a matter?" He asked when I didn't say anything.

"Wanna leave. Scary," I whispered with Rain agreeing.

"Our baby and your girlfriend should not be staying here," she said as she came over to us.

"Yeah, Momma shouldn't stay here," I said shaking my head to him.

"I know yous shouldn't, but we have to until we find our us home. Yous know this is temporary." I looked at Rain who didn't look happy. We weren't happy about this place one bit.

"Us home!" I wiggled down and grabbed Rain's arm and hugged it.

"Fine. Let's go find it."

We looked all day and finally found one that night. It was perfect for us. As we looked around the dirty and empty house Rain and Tom argued about Malfoy.

"He's a prick, Tom! He's vile!" Rain exclaimed from downstairs.

"How do you even know him?" Tom asked.

"We fucked a few times before he graduated! He's a git! Princess!" I bolted downstairs to see Rain's arms open facing the stairs and Tom looking at her shocked. I ran over and hugged Rain.

"That's why he's a git? Because yous fucked?" Tom asked her somewhat amused.

"Never mind," she muttered and looked down at me.

"Do you like this one, Tink?" I nodded.

"You, Mommy?" She nodded as she crouched a little to my height.

"I think this will be perfect for us." I smiled and hugged her tightly. So do I.

After getting a bite to eat we went back to Malfoy Manor and it wasn't a good time. Malfoy and Rain argued really loudly, and Tom tried taking me upstairs, but I wouldn't. I stayed on the steps as the two fought.

"Not leaving without Mommy!" I said loudly to Tom and took my hand back from him. It got quiet, so I looked down to see them looking up at me.

"Mommy?" Malfoy asked with a smirk to Rain. She punched him. What did I do?

"Shut the hell up." She came up and dragged me and Tom up to our room. She slammed the door once we were in, laid on the bed, and groaned. Tom went over to her, sat beside her, and rubbed her thigh.

"I'm sorry for calling you that in front of someone, Sunny," I apologized. She sat up and the two looked at me.

"C'mere, please." I did just for her to pull me up onto her lap and hug me.

"Don't apologize for it. You didn't do anything wrong. He's just a dick," she said as she ran her hand over my hair.

"How about we get a shower?" Tom asked when I didn't say anything.

"Okay," I said and got off of Rain. She pouted at me and looked at Tom after a bit.

He stood up and nodded to the door, so I headed to the bathroom for my shower.