13 | I Love You.

RAIN

Tom was angry.

Because Tom was angry he was taking it out on everybody and everything, besides Sophia. She avoided him as much as she could and would cry about it to me at night.

I think the two forget I'm in this relationship too because they just think about how they feel about this situation. They haven't asked me how I felt, not once.

I hated it. I was hurt too and hated being the middle man.

I was in the library doing my school work when someone sat beside me. I lifted my head up to see Elliot. He was in my friend group, well old friend group considering I haven't hung out with any of them since Sophia happened.

"Haven't seen you in a while," he said. I shook my head.

"Been busy."

"With Riddle and Porter?" I nodded. My friends never liked Tom, and they started to not like Sophia ever since we started hanging out.

"Are yous three having an o-"

"Shut up," I snapped before he could finish his sentence.

"I was only joking." I rolled my eyes. That's all he ever does, is 'joke'. He takes things too far.

"No, you weren't. Just keep their names out of your mouth." I looked back down at my work.

I did one problem before someone grabbed my shoulders. I looked over where Elliot was to see him still sitting there and looking up behind me. I tilted my head back to see Tom.

"What do you want?" I asked putting my head straight and shrugging his hands off my shoulders.

"Go away," he ordered Elliot.

"No."

Tom took a step over to him and grabbed the collar of his shirt.

"Go away!" Elliot did after giving me a look. I rolled my eyes and looked down at my work.

Tom took Elliot's chair and pulled it close to mine and sat in it.

"What's a matter?" He asked getting his face close to mine.

"Go apologize to Sophia and fuck off," I mumbled while writing on my parchment.

"Rain." I threw my quill in front of me and looked at him. I was perfectly perfect with him leaving me alone.

"Soph and I talked. We're good now," he said.

"Right, Princess?" And Sophia appeared beside me at the end of the table.

"Right," she slightly smiled with her hands behind her back.

"Good for yous!" I closed my book after putting my parchment inside of it and stood up.

"Why aren't you happy about it?" Tom asked as I gather my quill and ink.

"Yous two have seemed to forgot that there's three of us in this relationship! But y'know what?" I asked while slamming my chair in causing Sophia to jump at the noise it made.

"Now there's only two! Have fun loving each other!" I turned around my heel and left the library.

This is why I don't do relationships.

I somehow managed to avoid the two all day. It was now bedtime, and I knew I would have to face Sophia considering she now can't sleep by herself. I got into bed and waited to see if she would come over.

Unsurprisingly, she did after an hour while sniffling.

"Why-why'd you say all that?" She asked.

"Because it's true. I'm not supposed to be with yous, Soph. I just got your attention and we hung out and it was great, but you love Tom, not me. He doesn't even love me, he yelled at me the whole time he was angry. He only likes me because of you. I don't belong with yous," I explained as she wiped her eyes.

"Yes, you do!" She cried.

"No, I don't, Soph. Go to bed, it's late." I got out of bed and left the dorms and went to the common room to see Tom down there.

Of course.

I ignored him, but no. They can't leave me alone.

Tom grabbed my hand and pulled me back to him causing me to land on his lap. I quickly got off of him.

"Don't do this," he said.

"Why do you care? You're gonna get her alone, just how you wanted until I ruined it," I said as I took the necklace off that he gave me for Christmas.

"Because I love you, Rain! Soph does too! We love you!" He exclaimed as he stood up causing me to step back.

"No yous don't! Yous only love each other! Nobody loves me!" He stepped closer, so I bolted out of the common room. I didn't know where I was going nor where to go, I just kept running.

I kept running from the lies.