The rejected is again wanted

I am currently dancing with this good looking guy grinding on him, aka my boyfriend Vincent. The club was packed with people and Werewolves, and the music was blasting through the whole space. I looked to my left to see Jesiebel my bestfriend and his mate Carsine eating each other's faces. I don't have to feel guilty of dancing with other guys thats not my mate, he rejected me so we're don--

Next thing I noticed was for Vincent i was dancing with at the floor and was hold by my furious ex-mate. I called out his name.

"Jaxon, please let go of him". I stated calmly in which he calmed down as well. Seconds later i was on his shoulder levitating.

"Jaxon, put me down!!" I shouted but it's as if he couldn't hear me, i kicked and punched him but that only resulted to him holding me tighter. He walk out the club with me still in his bulky shoulder and the sparks wherever our skin touches makes my wolf crazy but i have more control so i shut her off with a lot of arguing in her part. He walk to a sleek black car by the parking lot and put me in the passenger side while he goes to his. Jaxon turned the engine on and drove off really fast making me scream and hold on the handle just above my head for support.

He drives to god knows where making me think that he will kill me in the forest for not anyone to find out and polices finding evidences with his crime. He finally stopped Infront of a beautiful mansion with vanes on the wall making it absolutely stunning with its dark lights eliminating a mysterious and gorgeous place to stay at.

He grabbed me by my wrist and dragged me to a hallway full of his pack membered who bowed with respect towards him and to me with a sympathetic look. We arrived at a room which looked like to be his room, my observing of his place was long forgotten when he pushed me to the bed with his hands in either side of me. I looked in his eyes which were now completely purple which means that Ruben was yet to come out.

"Tsk. Tsk tsk baby girl" Jaxon spoke huskily making me shiver unknowingly and that reaction from mine made his beast purr which was weird cause we're already done and I'm already with Vincent-

"Shut up we both know that Jaxon is our real mate not that guy" My wolf complained.

"Do I need to remind you who disowned, rejected and made us shattered in pieces?" I retorted back making her piss but nod slightly as i am here trying to save our sanity.

"May I help you Alpha" I said bowing my head at him with him still on top of me.

"You know the rules Akira".

"What do you mean?" I questioned.

"No one fucking touches what's mine and take it away from me that easily. Cause one's a thing is claimed by me there's no fucking backing off" He burst out with a strange emotion in his eyes, which i cannot quite describe. The words finally sank in my brain and my mouth speaks to its own accord.

"Who do you think you are to boss and rule over me just because we're mates, ex-mates to be exact? If you think that I am that easy going girl like before whom you ditch then you are so wrong" I snapped right at his face.

"I might've rejected you but your still mine, hmm understand that baby girl?" He still had me pinned at the soft bed sheets but still with the air-conditioner on, it sure as hell hot with this man's gaze at me which drive my wolf insane.

"Jaxon stop acting like this!!" I yelled getting up which he surprisingly allowed me to. I looked to his eyes and it was back to that beautiful grey eyes he has.

"That's the problem i can't"

"What the heck do you mean by that?"

"I didn't reject you because I didn't want you it's just i felt weird. Like i can't even focus on my work but just thinking about what you do. Your too precious baby girl" Jaxon admitted.

"Jaxon stop this bullshit right now!" I demanded while pacing around the room with him staring right back at my soul.

"I know I made a big mistake of rejecting you and all, but can we please start over. I miss your touch and smiles" He almost begged taking me by surprise of his tone. He is an alpha and alphas don't beg they state.

"Jax, can't you see? It has been a year that has happened, sure you have found a better person to rule the pack with you" I lied and he can tell it by the way his mouth moving up a bit turning to a semi-smirk.

"Oh, are you jealous baby?" He rhetorically questioned but i didn't care less. I just huffed and looked at his eyes which were still as mesmerizing as usual. Just then my phone from my back packet rang, i looked at the time and it's almost midnight maybe my parents were worried sick about me but I told them that I'll be staying at Vinc which remind me.... Without much of checking the caller i accepted it and brought it to my ear. I noticed that Jaxon is still staring at me curiosly, so i signalled for him to leave but he didn't so i just turned around and started to walk to a far right corner of the room to avoid any information from whoever this person was but considering that he is a werewolf one of the best in the planet, that might be quite impossible.

"Hey?" I greeted without much energy cause i just want to cozy around bed.

"Babe, are you okay? Did he hurt you? Where are you? Gosh hope you're alright baby" Vincent asked multiple questions but that was not what I was worried about. The male kidnapper just behind me was what i was worried about, what if he hurt him. Vinc is very kind and caring but he knew he can't make me feel the way Jaxon can but he's still a total darling.

"Oh hey babe, I'm okay he didn't hurt me. Are you okay? Is your jaw hurt? I'm at a safe place" I whispered hoping that he will not hear me and reduced the volume of my phone in the process.

"I'm okay just be safe okay. Update me of whatever you does there, love you so much" I was about to reply when my phone was snatched and was break into pieces before he throwed it to the wall with a low menacing growl.

Uh oh, shit.

"Hmm, love you huh? I bet he can't make you feel like i affect you baby". He whispered making me freeze when he leaned into my back and whispered huskily in my ear making the hair at my back rise at his touch.

"Vincent pleasures me just fine, and that subject is none of your business alpha". I fired back with polite sarcasticness which didn't help the situation at all.

"Even the mention of his name makes me want to rip him apart limb by limb until he knew not to cross with me. And you baby girl is fucking mine even you yourself can't argue about this!!"

"If i was the one who fucked you last night you'll not be able to stand for a couple of weeks, too bad I was not"

"Stop it! Stop tempting me, I already have a boyfriend so can I please go now because your antics won't work this time" I walked to the door and almost made it outside when i was yet again throwed at the bed with a hot looking furious ex-mate of mine just above me.

"Now now baby girl it looks like you forgot who you belonged to, I'll have to punish you then". I shivered which only encouraged him to wreck and ruin me. I hate myself that i am giving in but i just can't help it, the bond is totally in control.

The whole night he showed and devoured me marking it's territory.

***