Meeting The Alpha King

What a great day, with the birds chirping, the sun beaming above me and most of all the gorgeous cherry blossom floating through the wind. The Moon goddess surely is happy today, don't get me wrong, I just feel as thought something tragic will happen today but my wolf assured me that it's just a normal day with the Strongest Pack visiting ours. My bestfriend Willow, has been over the moon as her mate Alpha Jackson of Pack Esofuente, is coming to visit as well. Willow Briant is the Pack's sunshine, with her parents as the ruler of Pack Mighty Quatrain, aunt Lila is the sweetest, she treats me like her own child, always giving me her signature hugs whenever I come around. Even though Alpha Cris is strict, he has always been soft for Willow and me, like seriously I even call myself a Briant sometimes cause that's how close I am to that family. Willow also has a brother, Ethan Briant my frenemy at times, He has been relentless ever since he turned 24 last year, maybe because he hasn't found his mate yet I thought, but nonetheless I still care for that big oaf.

My name is Renezmee, you guessed it right like the name of Edward and Bella's child. I'm not even questioning my mom for naming me that, I mean she at 46 still watches Twilight but I'm not complaining though, I really think that my name is cool. I am 23 and still mateless, I finished my degree in Psychology last year and I have never felt more accomplished. For the time being I will stay here and serve the Pack, just last month I was promoted as one out of three Lead Warriors. I feel contented and happy but I know deep down I'm still yearning for a loving mate. I also have a brother, he's the same age as Ethan and their also best of friends like me and Willow. Carter is happily married to Aryan and with their love created Quissian my cute little Angel.

My dad already retired as the Head Warrior and had been carving wood since, my mom still works as the Pack's Doctor and even though me and Carter told them to travel the world and explore, they kindly declined saying that being home doing what they love is much more fun than going far away just to miss their grandchild, yep she's the new favorite now.

I was so lost in my own thoughts that I didn't even notice Venice, one of my trained warrior snapping her fingers infront of me.

"Ezme?!!" I curtly look at her and yawned. I look at my watch to see that it's already 11:00 AM and the Pack Wiston Magna will arrive before sunset to discuss some concerns. Gosh, being a good and responsible Warrior really drains me out, as almost all night shift was given to all mateless warriors to guard the four border lines, that includes me.

"You look really pale, Ez you know that there is a life other than work right? You should eat and sleep. I'll just tell Alpha Cris that you're resting."

"No, don't you dare complain. Do as I say, this is me asking you as a concerned friend, so be a good little girl." She so sweetly batted her eyelashes.

"Alright, Imma go get some sleep." I kissed her cheek goodbye and walked towards my Bentley. Buckled in and drove off to the house.

~~~

I woke up to the smell of food from down below, I stood up and do a little happy dance. That by far is the most sleep I had gotten this month and the best one I should say. I look at myself in the mirror and almost screamed at the sight, I look like a cliche overworked old lady. I got out of my clothes and hop in the tab to relax my tensed muscle a little bit. After a whole fifteen minutes, I got out of the bathroom fresh and fragrant. I decided wearing a dress for tonight as this is a quite big gathering, I chose a dark blue neck tied dress just above my knee. It has been quite a while since I wore a dress and this just felt amazing. I chose a black boot as the gathering is held outside the Pack House which is gravel like and I don't want to wear hills all night long. I pulled my hair into a messy high bun, sprayed my favorite perfume and I am off to go. As i walked out of my room, I realized that I didn't even applied a friction of makeup on me, well it's not like I'm impressing someone tonight anyways. I got to the last step and saw no one, I neared the fridge and read my mom's sticky note