Possessive Hubby

I looked outside to gaze at the lovely garden we have at the backyard, loving every bit of my past decision to get this far. From me marrying the most feared mafia leader, having three kids and still be deeply in love with my husband. I sighed in content having this house known as my home, our home.

Anyways I am currently dressing up in this Sexy Red dress for this upcoming reunion dinner with the post higher members of the mafia. Just to catch up with each other as almost all of us are married and its been a quite while since we last saw one another. I wore a black flats as i can't do hills all night long then proceeded to grabbed my simple Purse to store my important belongings. I got down the stairs to see my twins Emmet and Cassandra bickering again, this silly kids of mine really does argue almost every time of the day. They turned towards me giving me a head to toe glance, while Cassandra is happy with what I wore Emmet on the other hand looked pissed with displeasure with what I am wearing, protective just like his father.

"Mom! Goodness are you seriously just 43 years old I mean you look like  a bad bitch just in twenties!!" My daughter hugged me expressing what she thinks.

"Oh, honey stop it your making me shy. Like you look so sexy in that blue long neck satin dress i bought for you just a week ago." I complemented her back, if some people in here are hearing our conversation they'd think we were just friends going to a party, lots of people actually thought that we are.

"I guess i got my sexiness from you, mom." She winked as i let out a chuckle, finally letting me go and began looking for her purse.

"Mom you look elegantly beautiful in that dress, never have i ever thought that you're in your forties already with how you look in that dress." My son Emmet stated with a frown which i kissed his cheek to.

"Mom! I'm already nineteen I'm not a baby anymore." He whined using incoherent words which is playful in tone, I know that he doesn't really mean it since he had a small smile.

"You'll always be my baby Honey." I said ruffling his styled hair. He glared at me but kissed my forehead nonetheless. We began walking to the doors towards our porch to get in the SUV.

"Not that I don't like your dress mom but won't dad be mad about what you're wearing? You know how territorial he can get." Cassy hesitantly informed me to an information i already know, Speaking of my husband we had a fight yesterday for me being a jealous wife towards a skinny gold digger bitch waiter, what made me even more agitated was him responding to her flirts like what? When we got home yesterday I completely ignored him not minding him explaining himself that he was only kidding and wanting me to get jealous but I ain't gonna ride his shit, explaining why i slept at one of the guest room when he was using the bathroom. I bring the keys with me inside but when I woke up I was met with him having his strong arms wrap around my waist, his legs tangled with mine and the very obvious broken door Infront of my eyes laying at the floor. When I was trying to leave him and go at our room to get freshen up, he had me pinned at the bed with an angry eyes, he started kissing and sucking my neck but he still has to be punished hence i pushed him away forcefully. Walking out i swayed my hips sensually noticing the big bulge inside his boxers, i just rolled my eyes and got to our room. When he was about to leave for work he tried kissing me goodbye but decided that i kind of crave his touch so i let him kiss my cheeks instead of my lips. I received a glare from him but he said none understanding my mood from last night.

I looked towards my concerned twins but just smirk shaking my head.

"I can wear anything i want, he's not considered as my husband since last night anyway. So for right now we're divorced and separated, after that stunt last night." I angrily thought about it making my eyes avert to a dark bluish green.