No one else's

"I'm here, love." My boyfriend messaged me just when I put my last book for the day in the locker. I quickly texted back I'm coming. I stalked my way to him excited to finally see him through all this lessons. I walked in the hallway to see bunch of jocks and flirts on the way but they all too well knew not to mess with me. I saw Lydia getting in his boyfriends car as well, I waved and she did the gesture back to me.

I saw a lot of stares send to my man and the jealousy in me spiked up before I could smack all their faces off and tell them that he's already taken. Before any of that happened, Corbin walked towards me with a smile.

"Hey, Bella!" He greeted.

"Oh Corbin, how may I help you?" I asked him. I face palmed myself I was supposed to tutor him last week but got too carried away having Sebastian at home, cuddling.

"Gosh, I am so sorry I forgot about last week."

"Nah, it's cool I even forgot about it" He laughed it off which I was thankful for.

"So when are you free?"

"Tonight, i have no football practice."

"Okay cool, I'll just give you some of the notes for Mr. Cruz's class if you want to review for a while"

"I'll just pick you up around seven cause it's the weekends anyway and we'll do it at my house." He winked playfully.

"Corbin be serious." I warned.

"I'm just kidding Bella, you know how much this grade of mine means for my football career." He looked at me in the eye.

"Alright, just read the notes first so you'll understand what we'll discuss later." I received an okay boss from him which I rolled my eyes at. I didn't notice that someone was behind me when someone breathed roughly at my neck burying its face in my neck as if its theirs. I didn't even have the chance to turn around when I was lifted like a sack of rice to it's muscly shoulders.

He was breathing in and out as if he inhaled the most disgusting smell ever. Sebastian walked through tons of students to his black ferrari putting me gently in the passenger sit before he slammed the door shut making me jump a little. After he settled in his side I asked him.

"Papi, what's wrong?" The concern in my voice made him look at me with nothing but possessiveness and anger, I didn't realized that i was on his lap straddling him with my hands on his chest when he lifted me up forcefully. His gesture was nothing like before, I'm really confused right now but before I could question him, his dominant tone lashed at me.

"Why the heck was he talking to you?"

"Who?" I asked confused.

"The guy you were talking to". He said as if Corbin is the ugliest guy ever existed.

"Oh, Corbin yeah I was actually to tutor him last week but I forgot about it, so we reschedule it for tonight. He said he'll pick me up at--" i was cut off by him feeling all my curves and biting aggressively at my neck creating millions of love bites. He kissed my forehead to my jaw to my cheeks and lastly my lips. I was caught off guard when he lick my lips so sensually that I unknowingly released a breathy moan. He then stationed his big head in my sweaty neck, kissing and biting every corner.

"Hmm, and you think I will just let you go with this stronzo? Well you're so wrong my love." Sebastian said with a husky tone.

"I am going to fuck you right now for all the school to know that you're already claimed and forever belonged to the King, No one else's"

~~

Well let's Just say that after that heated argument with me going for tutoring Corbin, I ended up being tied up at our bed by my fuming boyfriend and you guessed it right I was punished really really bad but it sure as hell hot to see him get worked up like this.

***