A date with some other

"Why are you affected? Didn't you say before that it's only a one night stand? I told you before to don't get attach with him, you know well that he's only with you for his carnal needs." I almost shed a tear at that, i know i wasn't suppose to have this feelings for him as what we have is a temporary fuck only and I'm just one of his toys, i remember the exact words he had barked towards me last week. He was working in his office at that time but the guards let me in, Carter might have told him I was coming, he had said the night before that he was stress out and he wants me to go to his house, so little innocent me obliged and here I was knocking on his office door. I heard commotion in the other side of the door so without much checking to what's going on inside, i slid inside. I froze seeing Carter having a girl on his lap, with it's arm all around him i know even without seeing all angles that they were kissing like real kissing. But i could've heard my name being delivered huskily but nevermind I'm just imagining some stuff

I got lost in the moment not doing anything to leave nor pull them apart, I just stand in front of his desk hurt on my face but what do I expect. He has been a user eversince he hit puberty, without much thought I screamed his name making them pull away from each other and face me, the girl looking breathless but with a crease on her forehead glaring at me. She got up swaying her hips a lot bit, trying to get Carter's attention since he's stare is on me. I heard a door being slammed shut and everything sank in, i looked at him expectantly while he just sat at his chair with his legs on the table, raising a questioning brow at me.

"What was that?".

"It's obvious Rose, we were making out. Not too hard to guess actually." Carter stood up from his chair and walk towards me, i didn't back up considering I'm furious at him for making out with another girl.

"Aren't you even ashamed of doing that behind my back?!"

"Why would I? It's not like we're going out or something Stop acting as if we're something more than what we are Roseanne. Remember we only happens when we're in bed, nothing else after that."

"I guess we are, sorry I'm stepping over the line. I shouldn't have disturb you." I showed him my pokerface.

"Were just fuck buddies anyways." I lost it, i walk out of his office with tears building up almost falling from my eyes. A guard looked at me sympathetically, opening the door for me. I got to my car and speed off, after a while I pulled the breaks and got out. I overlooked what we are, i should've known better He will forever be the guy i couldn't have. Maybe we'll still be having sex but i learned my lesson, I'm already 27 it's about time to find a keeper. Someone i deserve and vice versa, sadly no one cares enough. I shout my frustration as it echoes over mountains after mountain, i stopped once my voice is raspy but my tears is still flowing.

"Fuck.":I cussed as the weather seemed to be feeling the same as me, drops after drop fell on me colliding with my own tears. After being soaked i got in my tesla not caring if the seat is wet, i don't give a shit about something that can easily be fix.

"Seanne, are you even listening to what I was saying?" She accused me but her lips turning up a bit showed that she's kidding.

"Yeahh?"My bestfriend Elaine glared at me but soon turned towards me with wide eyes.

"Anything wrong Elle?" I questioned worried that she just got from playful to shock. She didn't get to reply as I was tapped on my shoulders, i turned around and was met with brown eyes that looks oddly familiar.

"Brex?!"He nodded and lift me, twirling me in circles. Brex gently put me down, while I was still shock to see him here. He put his soft warm hand on my cheek, caressing it slightly. We made eye contact and it's still the same brown eyes i know, he tucks some fallen hair from my messy bun and curled it right behind my ear.