Welcome Back

Olivia's POV:

I suddenly felt weak and groggy. My eyelid's fluttered and I tasted something horribly sour in my mouth. I coughed and sat up slowly, with the support of hands on my sides and my back. I blinked a few times in the bright light to figure out where I was and what was going on. I was in the hospital wing... Again.

    "Welcome back, Miss Potter." Dumbledore's voice rang out softly. I blinked harder a few times. I can only imagine what Harry felt like on the daily, as my eyes felt stiff and frozen. His cheery, old face came into view and he was grinning at me. I was surrounded by Dumbledore, McGonagall and Madam Pomfrey.

    "How long was I out? What happened?" I asked as everything seemed rather hazy.

    "Almost three months, my dear." Professor McGonagall said cautiously.

    "Oh no! What about my brother, and Ron? The Chamber? School work! Oh, my goodness, where's Hermione!" I nearly shouted and all three teachers and put their hands on my shoulders to keep me planted in my bed.

    "Calm yourself, Olivia." Dumbledore warned in a soft but stern tone. "She's fine, still here next to you. We will be giving her the Mandrake Draught next. Madam Pomfrey has given me permission to take you from the bed now on the condition that you are calm. You'll still be a tad groggy, but I'm afraid what's to come is much to important for you to miss. So, up you go."

All three teachers helped me stand from my bed. I was a tad wobbly and unsteady, but Dumbledore assisted me. I glanced over at Hermione's bed and let out a soft gasp. I can't believe that we'd really been petrified. She was going to be so upset about missing so much school. Dumbledore led me from the hospital wing all the way to the his office.

    "Sir, why was it so important that I came down here now?" I asked curiously as we walked with our arms linked.

    "Your brother and Mr. Weasley found their way into the Chamber of Secrets. They went so they could rescue, Miss Weasley."

    "Ginny?!" I gasped. "Are they all right?"

    "Fine, fine, my dear. Fawkes will be bringing them out very shortly. I have much that needs to be discussed with you and Harry. When the boys first arrive you will wait and rest in my chambers until Mr. Weasley leaves the room."

    "But why?"

    "As I said before Miss Potter, Madam Pomfrey was strict on her orders of early release. You'll be excited enough to see your brother as it is. You will see the others soon." He explained and I nodded.

As Dumbledore instructed I sat in a chair in his chambers near the door. I would wait until he called for me and I'd be allowed to come out. I still felt weird, shaky and sort of frozen. I stretched my limbs as I sat in the chair, finally hearing the door to his office open. They explained the whole thing to Dumbledore of what happened and how they managed to get there to the Chamber. I was shocked at just how much more extensive the whole thing went then Hermione and I realized. Tom Riddle, was Voldemort and he tried to come back again. That fact alone made me shiver.

    "You both realize, of course, that in the past few hours, you have broken perhaps a dozen school rules." Dumbledore scolded them gently.

    "Yes, sir." They both replied solemnly.

    "And there is sufficient evidence to have you both expelled."

    "Yes, sir." They nodded.

    "Therefore, it is only fitting... that you both receive special awards, for services to the school." Dumbledore's voice was back to it's calm state. That man loved to make it seem like we were in trouble. I cheered quietly for them both.