Getting Back To Hogwarts

After finishing up our summer at the Weasley's house, known as the Burrow. It was finally time to get back to school. Each of us had gotten up nearly at dawn, but there was still so much to do. Specially with 9 people who were running about collecting our things. And with us all about to try and squeeze into the Ford Angela. Harry and I were very amazed watching Mr. Weasley stack the truck full of seven school trunks. No matter how many times we saw something magical, we were always amazed. As soon as it was packed, we were off. Mr. and Mrs. Weasley sat together in the front, while all seven of us kids sat perfectly in the back, with our own space.

We rushed with our trolleys as we reached the platform entry way.

"10:58. Come on, come on." Mr. Weasley shouted.

"The train will be leaving any moment!" Mrs. Weasley shrieked.

"Fred, George, Percy, you first!" Mr. Weasley directed his children and one by one they disappeared through the gateway to platform 9 and 3/4's.

"Okay." Ginny said as her parents nodded at her. She ran at the wall with them right behind her.

We looked at each other happily and ready to go back to school.

"Let's go." Harry stated. "Liv, you first."

"Okay." I nodded and ran at the wall.

My trolley full, with my trunk, neatly wrapped school books and Arwen in her cage. As soon as the tip of the trolley touched the wall, instead of smoothly going through like usual I crashed. My body went up and over the trolley and onto the ground. Harry and Ron crashed next, unable to stop themselves. They went tumbling forward. Harry fell towards the side and Ronald's body landed on top of mine.

"Ugh." I groaned. I looked up to see Ron's face very close to mine. His blue eyes were wide open in shock as he laid on top of me.

"Are you okay?!" Ron asked suddenly. After coming out of the shock. Both our faces were bright pink. He scrambled off me and helped me up.

"Mhm, I'm good." I groaned. Definitely was in a fair bit of pain.

The people around us stared at the craziness. Hedwig and Arwen were chirping and Scabber's squeaking. The same rude train man from last year walked over to us all.

"Oi! What do you three think you're doin'?"

"Sorry..." Harry cringed as he rubbed his arm.

"We lost control of the trolleys." I explained trying to hide my pain. He shook his head in disappointment at us and walked away. The three of us looked at each other concerned.

"Why can't we get through?" Harry hissed.

"I don't know. The gateway sealed itself for some reason." Ron explained as he felt the bricks.

"Well, what are we supposed to do now?" I asked worriedly. The clock chimed 11 and we all looked up at it. "Oh no, the train leaves at exactly 11 o' clock. We've missed it!"

"Harry, Olivia..." Ron gulped. "If we can't get through... Maybe Mum and Dad can't get back."

"Maybe we should just go an wait by the car." Harry suggested.

"Good idea." I nodded as I picked up my things.

"The car?" Ron said as though he had an idea.

We ran to the lot and quickly placed our things into the trunk of the car. Ron explained he thought it was a good idea to just take the magical car to Hogwarts. Harry and I were hesitant but Ron convinced us. Our trunks were in. The three of us piled into the front seat. Which Harry still refused to let me sit next to Ron. I was going to have to ask him about that later. Ron climbed into the driver's seat and the car began to rise into the air.