𝟐» ‎ɢʀᴇᴇɴ ᴇʏᴇᴅ ᴍᴏɴsᴛᴇʀ

"What is grief, if not love persevering?"

- Vision//WandaVision

"Good morning! I made breakfast!"

That is how I woke up.

On the floor, tangled in my sheets as my suspiciously chipper sister came barging into my room with a loaded tray of waffles. Hell, I didn't even know she could cook. So, I suppressed the urge to let out a frustrated scream and grabbed the nearest vial of holy water, splashing her in the face instead.

"Serena! What the hell?!" She scowled. That rules out demonic possession, I thought, observing her as she wiped her face with the back of her hand.

Shapeshifter? Couldn't be. She always wore silver around her neck, a vervain filled pendant I gifted to her a while back. With Vicki being attacked by an animal yesterday, Thank God I did.

That settled it. Either my sister had poisoned the food and was about to go completely berserk on me (At least I'll bite the dust knowing she can cook) or it was about a boy.

Nonetheless, I made it to the school alive. As I divulged what happened this morning, there was an itsy bitsy smirk on the girls' faces that told me my inability to condone my sister's shenanigans was justified.

Turned out, it was about a boy.

"I'm confused. Are you psychic or Clairvoyant?"

"Technically, Grams says I'm a witch. My ancestors were these really cool Salem witch chicks or something. Grams tried to explain it all, but she was looped on the liquor so I kinda tuned out. Crazy family, yes. Witches? I don't think so."

Oh, my sweet summer child, you really have no idea, do you?

"Yeah, well," I shut my locker door, addressing the blissfully unaware witch in a low voice. "Any chance you turn out to be one, feel free to conjure up the name and number of the guy from last night. Caroline wouldn't stop talking about him."