Chapter 15: The Night*

" Make me yours, now " Her tone was shaky and her eyes were filled with lust. She threw her hands in the air and looked at me with a smile.

" No!. Cook the dinner, first.I am hungry. And I also like to take shower. " I answered her words with a calm word and I looked at her with a poker face. She could see my little brother was in the glory state but I was not a stupid horny teenager that could not control my own lust. I had been working the whole day and I needed to get some rest in the shower room. Besides, I liked to fuck her properly after the nice dinner.

" Cruel... " Chie said with a pouting face and she looked very cute. Her appearance looked very sexy and most men could not resist her sex appeal.

" Hurry up, my little bitch. " I lifted up her body from her arms and her hands wrapped around my back.

" Yes, my dear master. " Chie entered into the role and whispered my ears while biting it softly.

" Good. " I told her as I slapped her big asscheek and the slapping sound echoed the room.

" Take off your clothing and only put an apron. " the outstanding idea entered my brain and I ordered her immediately like ordering my servant. I didn't need to get her opinion and I started to treat her as my servant. Chie was an intelligent woman so she knew that she was having a toxic relationship but she could not stop it. Everything I commanded he's with a cold tone, her body shivered and she could not deny my orders. She could not fight that urge expect only to submit her pleasure.

" Ok. " Chie answered with a lewd smile and she started to take off her clothing in a sexy way like a stripper. Her body language was inviting me to pound her like a beast and I controlled myself. I watched her exotic performance with a raging little brother.

" Good Work.." I clapped and praised her for the performance. She spun her body and I could see every of her asset. They were quite deadly and gorgeous.

' Woman's body is really powerful. ' I thought as I left from the kitchen and went to the bathroom. I liked to stay very clean but I didn't hate sweat at all.

" Fuuu..." A sigh escaped from my mouth and I stayed inside the bathtub as it felt very comfortable. This was definitely my favorite part in the bathroom and I could relax both my mentally and physically.

' Darling, do you like to recall the LN volumes of Classroom of the Elite? ' Eria suggested me caring tone and I already forgot most of the things but Eria already dug the memories of Classroom of the Elite so I could recall every part of the story's Classroom of the Elite with the help of Eria.

' Sure. I already forgot most of the things and I only remembered important plots. ' I agreed with her suggestion and I also liked to remember some unimportant side characters, turned them into my pawns.

I put my head on the bathtub as my eyes closed and suddenly a lot of words emerged from my brain. It was like reading a novel but with 10x speed.

I stayed at the bathroom for 15 minutes and I wore very simple clothes that were easy to remove.

" Master, Please sit. " Chie bowed my head like a true servant and her breasts swayed up and down as she was trying to tease me the best she could. I already knew that Chie was a woman who only loved herself and very selfish woman.

" Well done, my dear slave. " I told her with a commanding tone and I pulled her head from her hair as her eyes looked at me with lust. She was definitely enjoying this roleplaying and I knew that I didn't conquer her properly yet.

" Thanks...Master.. " Chie replied with a tonr that filled with pleasure. She licked her lips and she looked at me with heart-shaped eyes. Every time, I treated her roughly, her inner submissive side came out and her eyes sparkled with pleasure.

I pulled her body and my hands went her ass. She was only wearing an apron so I could her erected nipples through an apron. Our bodies were very closed and I could even hear her rough breathing.

" ..Ahhh... Master... not very roughly. " Chie said with a moan and her head leaned my chest. My hands squeezed her asscheek very roughly until my handprints left in there.

" Ahhh..." I slapped her ass as her moan echoed in the room after enjoying her soft and large asscheek for minutes. Her body collapsed on the floor weakly and I asserted my dominance as I looked at her with a smile.

' Damm, I could never achieve this kind of skill in my previous life. ' I thought and I knew that Chie got an orgasm from squeezing her ass. My hands were just magical hands.

Her mouth was opening as she lied on the floor as she was trying to enjoy her orgasm. Her body was twitching on the floor and her liquid leaked on the floor as I looked at her with a predator's eyes.

I looked at the dinner table and Chie was not a good cook but she was living alone for many years so she knew how to cook. She cooked pasta and some side dishes.

" Not bad. " I muttered when I ate her pasta as the night was not over yet.

----------------------