Chapter 18: Observing Closely

After I ate breakfast with Chie, Chie went back to her apartment to change her clothing and it would be one hella suspicion if she went to the school the same clothing as yesterday's. Besides, Chie liked to maintain her appearance as cheerful and a friendly teacher.

' Well, Today is only the second day so the groups are forming. Should I mess up a little bit? ' I thought as I went to the school and the time was around 7:15 am. I wore long sleeves shirt with long jeans and teachers could wear whatever they wanted as long as it was not too revealing.

' Nah! For now, I should only observe quietly and conquer chiaki. ' I thought. There were three reasons why chose Chikai. The first was she didn't have any influence on the plot so nothing could go wrong and the plot would progress the same as the series. The second was she had good social networking in Class D and she had notable control over her classmates as Big Sister. The third was she was very smart and would hide her ability so others would not suspect her if something went wrong.

' Stay lay low and observe the students. ' I muttered inside my head.

' Why Darling? You know that you need to mess up the plot sooner or later. ' Eria asked me with a confused tone.

' Yep, I need to interfere with the plot but for now, it is too early to do something. The real plot would start one month later and I don't want other characters to suspect my plans. Besides, I don't want to put on an unknown path yet. I still lack a lot of things. ' I replied to her. For now, students didn't understand how S-system worked and it would be just a waste of movement to move the chess pieces.

' You're right. Darling can not win against someone like Ryuuen or Koenji. ' Eria agreed. Ayanokouji was on a different level compared to those two.

' I am planning to buy a fighting ability from the shop. Are there any recommendations? ' I chatted Eria. The reason why I took the money from Chie was to buy skills from the System's shop. I still lacked a lot of things but for now, I should focus on building fighting ability. I didn't need to worry about seducing women except some cold-blooded women or women who always had a love for someone.

' I have a lot of abilities in the store. Leave it to me, Darling. I will get the best skills for you. Leave it to me' Eria said with a cheerful tone as her caring voice resounded in my mind as I could feel a very welcoming feeling. Eria was like a cat or dog to me. She gave emotional support in this new whole world.

I reached the school at 7:20 and there were no students. I walked into the building and I checked the classes. They were very clean and neat. I did my assistant works until the other teachers came in and teachers usually came at 7:30 or sooner than that.

" Good Morning, Kouhai. " Chie greeted me with a cheerful tone like she usually did. She messaged my shoulder and our relationship was very closed so the other teachers didn't doubt it. We treated each other like we usually did and there were literally no changes in the workspace. Of course, our relationship was totally different in our private time.

" Here is your coffee, senpai. " I gave to her a cup of coffee and Chie usually drank with a lot of sugar.

Sae liked to drink just blank coffee and Kazuma was not a fan of coffee but he liked to drink tea. Mashiama was not a picky person and he liked to do his own stuff. I started to know their preferences and had a good relationship with them.

" Then, fighting, Kouhai. " Chie said with a cheerful tone as her fist lifted up in the air.

" Thank you, Chie senpai. " I thanked her as I saw Kazuma walked into the office. He sat on his chair.

I walked toward Kazuma while holding a tea cup from the Starbacks and I brought it when I was coming to the office.

" Kazuma-senpai, Good Morning. " I bowed my head and greeted him politely.

" Oh! Good morning. " Kazuma greeted back but his tone looked like he was looking down on other people.

" Here is the tea for you, Kazuma senpai. " I gave him the tea cup and looked at him with a smile. He tasted a little bit and he took out a file folder from his bag. He gave it to me. The file folder was quite thick and covered with a basic file folder.

" Here are the files that you requested , give me back before the Classes start. " Kazuma said with a serious tone. He gave me papers from his desk. It looked like it was work papers which Kazuma needed to do.

" Another one! I need you to do this before the day ends. " Kazuma gave me his work but I just smiled at him and took both files from his hands.

" Thank you, Kazuma-senpai. " I bowed at him and thanked him.

" Don't lose that folder. You also know how much that file is important. I borrowed you because you requested me dearly. Don't take pictures or copies. We both will get serious punishment if something happened to the folder. Be careful " Kazuma lifted up his glasses with one finger as he looked at me sharply and his tone was very seriously.

" Of course, senpai, I understand that. "I talked back to him with a polite tone as I went back to my desk.

I opened the folder and there were a lot of files in the folder. These was not normal files. It had detailed information about Class C students and why did they get Class C, much more information.

' Really, Kazuma is very easy to please but he is not an idiot. I can feel my workloads are going to increase a lot from now on. ' I muttered with a troubled smile as I focused on the file.