Chapter 19: Time Skip

' Well, my bootlicking skill is improved a lot. ' I muttered as I had a smile on my face. It was worth having a good relationship with workmates and it made my job very easier.

' Eria, Can you remember everything in this folder? ' I asked Eria and I didn't have a photographic memory or I was not very intelligent or I didn't have any skills at all. So I needed to take a help from Eria.

' Of course, Darling. I can remember everything you see or read. ' Eria replied with a smooth tone as I was really thankful to her. Besides, having the photos of this information could cost me serious trouble and I didn't want a bad blood between workmates.

' Then, I will leave it in your care. ' I told her as I started to look at the files and the first student's name was a male. There was a lot of information about him like a middle school or his problems.

' As expected from the school that supports from the government. ' I muttered inside my head and every information was too detailed and it would be hard for a normal person to get this kind of information.

' Now, the question is how can I use this information to my advantage. ' I thought.

Interestingly, there were only a few bad apples in Class C and I thought that Class C was classes for problem children but my guess was wrong. There were bullies like Ryuuen and Manabe.

' I see. Every Class has a variable type of students and it is in the students' hands how will they use the others. ' I thought with a smile and they put a lot of thought to form the Classes.

After I read every file and I was quite satisfied with the information I got. I believed that information would become very useful and I could already see through some students. I could use them for my own advantage.

I gave back the folder to Kazuma before the Homeroom Class started. I needed to do Kazuma's job. Being an assistant job was very easy when we had very reliable teachers. Both Mashima and Sae didn't ask me to do their jobs so I had a lot of free time. Like that, a day passed and I came back to my apartment with a tired smile as I was observing everything closely.

--------One Week Later -----

The morning sunlight covered my face and my eyes opened slowly. I was sleeping on my new bed which could easily accommodate two people and cost a lot of money.

I could feel two human's presence on each of my sides and my hands wrapped around them as their body touched my body closely. I could feel their bodies' warmth.

" Whaaaa. " I yawned and I felt still sleepy because yesterday's I only slept at 2 am and both of my partners had good stamina and experience so I needed to put them at their place.

" Good Morning. " I greeted them and today was Sunday so I didn't need to rush.

" Good Morning"

"Good Morning "

The two voices greeted me back with sleepy tones and their heads leaned over my shoulders as their legs wrapped around me. I was like a body pillow for them and I didn't mind though.

" Haaa " I yawned and I was quite still sleepy because of Yesterday's battle on bed. I looked at the clock on the wall and the time was around 9:30 am.

After that, my eyes moved to my partners and they were my neighbors. Each floor had five apartments and my apartment was in the middle of the five. Their apartments had exited on the edges of the floor because the two apartments besides my apartments were empty.

" Get up, you two. Emi, don't you have a date with your boyfriend? " I slapped their asscheek and my handprint left on her ass.

" Oh Shit! I completely forgot that. " Emi immediately sat down on the bed as she shouted. Emi had black hair with black eyes, like the usual Japanese woman. She worked at the mall and her occupation was a saleswoman. She had cute face and good skin so it was not quite difficult for her to get the job as a saleswoman. As a usual path, she was graduated from here with D Class. She graduated from the school 3 years ago.

" Damm! Yesterday's sex was extremely good. " She looked at me with obsessive eyes as her body shivered while thinking back Yesterday's sex and she hugged my body, she started to rain down my face.

" Stop! The time is already 9:30 am and you have an appointment with your boyfriend at 10:00. " I said with a grin as I wrapped my hand around her waist as her sweaty body fragrance entered into my nose. The room's smell was pretty bad but her body fragrance was not that bad.

" Don't worry about him. Shall we go another round? " She said with a seductive tone and she sat on my lap, our face faces each other as her face showed lust and guilty pleasure. Her face moved as she kissed my lips and I started to respond her kiss. Our kiss lasted for a few minutes and I stopped kissing, looked at her eyes.

" Go now. I don't want to break your relationship because of me. " I told her as I pushed her body on the floor. She had an intoxicated face and my saliva was too addicting for her.

Of course, that is hypocritical words. I didn't seduce them and they delivered themselves to my bed. Well, I didn't deny free meals especially it's other people's meals.

" Ok. I also don't want my boyfriend to find out about us. Damm, I could feel the thrill. " Emi said with a crazy face as she picked up the clothes from the corner and she quickly left from my apartment.

" You two are noisy. Did Emi go back? " Another woman's tone resounded from the bed while I was wearing my clothing.

" Yep, Emi just went back. What about you? Nozomi. " I asked her as I went to the kitchen to do the breakfast.

" Well, I will sleep for now. Yesterday was so tired for me. " Nozomi returned with a lazy tone and she indeed has better self-control than Emi. Nozomi was a lot older than us and she was probably over 30 years old. Emi was only 23 years old and Nozomi was already married, she was trying to get a child.

" Ok, I need to do my job if you want something, ask me. " I replied to her as I opened up my laptop and started focusing on my laptop as I was planning to form my evil plans.

---------