Chapter 20: Gacha Slave

I entered the password on my laptop as I opened the file folder that didn't have ' Name '. I added security so I entered the password again, files showed up.

The file contained every student's information of Class A from Class D. I put a little bit effort to get them. The information would be useful and I liked to know about my targets.

' Eria, Show me my status. ' I asked her as this week was pretty much chill and I didn't do anything except from stealing the information about my students.

' Darling, You still have two Gacha Tickets and do you want to use them? ' Eria resounded in my ear and I was planning to do 11 times when I collected 10 tickets but still it looked like Gacha Tickets were hard to get, they were also very expensive.

[ Name - Kim Ji-Hoon(OR) Yukiyama Rito

Age - 26

Charms - 28

Strength - 22

Agility - 21

Luck - 26

Intelligence - 24

Stamina - 23

Private Points - 1930,000 PP

System Points - 0 Points

Skills -

Porn-manhwa Protagonistnst - The chance is very high for girls who will open their legs for you willingly even if they deny their boyfriends and husbands.

Porn-manhwa Master - Once girls taste your Will-Of-D, they will become very addicted to it.

Unseen Cuckold ( Passive) - As long as you didn't catch up in front of the people, other people will not suspect you no matter how much you banging the girls behind the back.

Conceal Sex (Active) - You can make your partner and you invisible from the eyes as long as your little brother is connected to a female's Virginia.

*You can only use this skill two times per a day.

Incubus Teacher's Aura ( Passive)- Your charms toward Female students will increase to 20% and they will instantly have favor toward you.

* Don't work on students who have very strong mental capacity!.

A Incubus Physique(Passive) - Every part of your body is a fatal bullet toward females. Host's sweat is like nectar to females, Body smell is like perfume and saliva is like juice. When having intercourse, females will get a ton of pleasure by simply touching the Host's skin and the host can make orgasm to females by holding hands.

Note : This is a physique type skill

The Steady-Eyes ( Active )- By activating the skill, you can see the surrounding ia slow-motion for 5 seconds.

Note - Can activate 5 times a day.

Each time you activate the skill, it will consume your stamina. ]

' Fuck, I spend around 40,000 points last week. ' I muttered inside my head and the bed cost around 20,000 points and other necessary daily basis things.

' Eria, how much for one Gacha Ticket? ' I asked her as I decided to buy 8 tickets and draw 11 times. There was a 100% chance that I would get a great skill.

' 1 Gacha ticket cost 10,000 Private Points or 1000 System Points. I know it is expensive but it's worthy it, I believe. ' Eria said with an encouraging tone.

' it is literally milking. So, 1 Gacha Ticket costs 100 dollars. Sigh! Buy 8 Gacha Tickets, Eria. ' I said with a helpless tone and I was used to be Gacha Slave so I could not resist the desire to roll the Gacha. I knew this was one hell of curses but it gave me strong happiness from time to time. Isn't every Gacha Slave like that? The moment when you got the character or the artifact which you wanted, the moment you felt some kind of pure happiness that was very sweet and cursed at the same time.