Kamisato Art: Shibari (R18)

Astreanova realized the stakes are higher after the incident with the Hiiragi clan and the fact that people have noticed the two were out and about solving political conflicts together. For what it's worth, the experience was not necessarily new to the executioner, as they have been to the supreme court and liaised with other politicians of the same standing as Ayato in their home country.

Yet none of them dared to pull off an act with the warmonger, for fear they could receive the death punishment next. The Kamisato man planned everything in advance. He wanted to take things up a notch, so he did. After all, they had an official agreement with one another, even if it doesn't involve sleeping with each other in the first place.

"Are you alright, Astrea?" Ayaka questioned, in a good mood. Her smile seemed to be rather suggestive that day.

"I'm fine. Just a bit tired that's all."

"Make sure to get more rest later. Brother must've been stressing you out during late nights. Hmm, I'm sorry." Ayaka spoke and frowned.

Astrea's eyes widened for a split second. Did she hear everything? Though Ayato was sure no one was home, also the fact that Ayaka always gets her beauty sleep early due to his constant nagging.

Impossible.

"The paperwork does feel endless at times. Guess that's the job of your brother after all." They tried to insinuate work in the midst of the conversation.

"True. He's always busy because of it. Which is why he sent me to handle external affairs." Ayaka nodded, albeit innocently and have no clue of the real deal.

"But now, you are around to help him and I think that's amazing, Astrea."

The warmonger crossed their arms in the wide sleeves of the yukata and smiled a little, hiding certain truths from the innocent sister. Something tells her that only Thoma would know of the lord's dark side and not Ayaka.

The two talked about various things while practicing the Kamisato tradition of brewing tea, before coming to one particular conversation;

"Do you know why big brother has a mole on his lips and mine below my right eye?"

"Hmmm, I'm not sure. What's the significance?"

Ayaka grinned sheepishly.

"I've read in a folklore that moles represent the place you've been kissed the most in your past life. I think that's very romantic."

Astrea was caught thinking of the mole below Ayato's lips and the irreversible night they spent together. Her mouth felt dry before she shook her head a bit to reply,

"I've never thought of it that way. I guess it's rather romantic."

Ayaka whispered into the executioner's ears, "Big brother loves getting kissed so much because his mole is there. I think in his past life, he must've been very passionate."

The executioner's breath hitched for a second before covering up with a short laugh. Astrea whispered back,

"Who knows, Ayaka. He's a politician after all."

Deep down Astrea thought,

I must never let my guard down.