kawata nahoya!part 1

I was walking home from school while my brother souya kept on talking about how cute his knew foriegn classmate is. He kept on saying on how cute her freckles are. How her skin is soo smooth. And how admireing her trawberry red hair is.

"Man can you be quit for once angry?"

Angry just looked at me with his usual angry expression

"Well you will get it if you saw her. I'm telling you she's a real cutie no doupt."

No. No one can be cuter then my lil bro I know it..

"Yeah yeah"

I replied not really interested in  these sort of things. Angry hit my head lightly.

"Ouch that hurts!"

I said pretending he injured me

"Ah..gomen.. just don't skip school tomorrow so you can see her yourself.."

"Alright fine.."

See I told you my bro is cute!

................................................................

It was indeed the day I actually attended school for once. But of course by the force of my lil bro.
I walk through the hall with my little brother. I heard a couple of girls calls us "cutie" and "hot" stuff like that and guys saying that were from the Tokyo manji gang. Of course we were.

I walked inside our classroom taking our classmate's attention as we did. I sat at the seat next to my lil twin til the teacher went in with.. an no.. maybe I am hallucinating... Right? Maybe it's my lack of sleep.. no it's real....
No way!

"No way!"

I shouted cuz why would I not. Look at her... She's so stunning..

Everyone looked at me with confused and shock faces til the teacher spoke.

"Looks like someone finally decided to learn for once"

She said which made a vain pop on the side of my face.. she's lucky I don't hurt woman. I sat back down embarrassed and angry. And souya nodging me and just me nodding my head indicating he was right.

She was a real babe I thought as my eyes never left her. As she went to take a seat right next to me. Gosh I should attent school more! I'm Soo lucky! Why did I not attent yesterday!

Your pov!

Walking through the hall while being sorounded by girls. Chatting and laughing and boys admireing me from afar. Ppl in this school are friendly!

I walked til I saw my teacher waiting for me besides my class door. right! I was not properly fluent in Japanese yet! So I'd always need my teacher to translate some sentences for me.
But that was not a big deal since I like learning languages!
Iam already fluent in English,Spanish,Korean,and Filipino. Yes I did. I just tried learning japanese about two weeks ago. So I was not fluent yet but one day I will be!

I walked with my teacher in my class but not before saying goodbye to my new friends. As I went in someone shouted.

"No way!"

I looked at where the voice seemed to come from. And saw souya Kun! With.. someone who looks exactly like him but pinkish.. that must be his twin brother he was talking about.

While the teacher insulted smiley I went to take my seat which was actually next to him. I
Looked at him as he sat down embarrassed and angry. I put my eyes back to the teacher listening to our subject. While taking a few glance at the smileing pink version of souya Kun. He looked stunned looking at me then a few seconds he started smiling like a mad man while staring at me. Which gives me the creeps..

......
Time skip to a few days*

Man Saturday! My most cherished day! I said as I ploppod on my bed and started watching Netflix. I would feel eyes on me eversince the day I talked to nahoya kun. Which got me suspecious. When I walked home I would sometimes see someone with a mask and a jacket with some sort of maybe monster printed on it. While walking home. I brushed off the feeling and continued watching.

A few hours passed it was midnight. I was starting to feel sleepy.. but I continued to watch. But having a feeling I was not in my room alone..

I was right...

"You should sleep and rest my princess"

Someone said as I looked at the corner near the door seeing someone slowly walked out. With the same jacket.... The figure slowly walked next to my bed..

"N..nahoya?.."

"Yes my princess?"

I could not outer another word and tried to escape through the window next to my bed. However nahoya grabed my leg and pulled my figure under him my back hitting my bed. And he grabed both of my hands using one of his hands and the other on my chin.
My eyes started tearing in pure fear.

"Princess were you trying to escape from me?"

He said his grip on my hands and chin tightened. I could only let out whimpers from his tight grips cuz they hurt Abit.

"Dear answer me..pls?"

I finally gathered the courage to let a few words out.

"Nahoya..it hurts.."

Nahoya's smiling angry face. Softened and became gentle his grip on my hands became loose and he let them go but not my chin now was sitting on the floor. While nahoya caressed my hands to ease some pain..

I was still sobing till nahoya let my hands go and lifted me on the bed. One hand on my shoulder and the other on my chin he caressed them till he hugged me. Dragging both of us laying on the bed him on top.

"Sorry dear it's just that you were trying to escape"

He said his face on my neck I did not know what to say or do. Till he lifted me up again and layed on my bed and made me lay on top of him pulling the blanket up to keep warm as he played with my hair. Pulling something out of his pocket which looked like a pill. And waved it Infront of me.

"Now be a good girl and drink this for me ay?"

He said as he slowly put it in my mouth. Once it was in he covered my mouth with his hands so I would swallow it. While he gently shushed me to sleep.

"You can wake up when I take you home"