part 4kawata souya

"Damn it brother! We lost her! Why didn't I think of closing the door or putting chains on her ancles!"

"Well it is ur fault not mine Idc. Cuz you were trying to keep her to urself you meanie!"

"Fine fine am sorry. I'll share her now as long as we get her back.."

The kawata brothers were now sitting at the living room with nahoya having a gunshot wound On his leg. nearly getting caught by the police cuz of trying to go back and claim what he called as  "his"

"Arghh souya gentle.."

"It's your fault and my revenge for what you were trying to do!"

"Awww why are you being mean to me...what happend to my sweet baby boy"

"He got mad cuz you tried to steal something that was sopposed to be his!. I found her first! I talked to her first! But you tried to steal her when you met her!"

"Alright ok! Am sorry just go back to what I love"

"...hmph"

Awhile ago:

Nahoya pov:

While waiting for y/n's answer weather she wants to come with us or not. The police then suddenly came so we had to leave. The damn annoying police officers kept on chasing us stopping us from claiming whats our's.... Damn it! Screw it!
Am getting what belongs to me!
I thought as I turned my motor to face them and go back to where y/n was but. goddamn it they shot my leg! So I had to go back while souya tried to run over some officers.

And that's how we end up in this situation..

End of pov.

Back to y/n:

"Dont worry miss tachibana we will put up a search crew for those two we will make sure miss L/n is safe "

"Thank you Mr. Ran"

"Your welcome we can't let Mrs L/n get kidnapped by kids now can we?. Of course not so the police dicided to give you guys a body gaurd. He is also a student that will attend ur school so you won't have to worry. His name is hanma shuji."

"Oh I don't think that is needed sir-"

"Nonsense miss tachibana miss L/n needs it  it will help keep her safe"

"Well if you insest alright..."

I felt real uncomfortable leaving the office. Probably because the haitani's kept staring at y/n as if she was an angle when they arrived at the scene and the whole talk when we were at the station. Still I tried to brush it off sense my y/n is a famous model so maybe they just recognized her but still. I have a bad feeling about them..

As I went back at the car where y/n was. she was sleeping at the back of the car her eyes had bags and she was completely covered in the blanket like a baby. And she was resting her head on naoto's lap. Yes as soon as naoto heard what happend he rushed here with his own vehicle. Yes am 18 years old 1 year older from naoto and 1 year 5 months older then y/n. To us y/n is like a sibling not a cousin well she looks nothing like us but naoto and me don't look alike either so it's fine.

Naoto's pov:

As soon as the car started and we moved. Y/n groaned I gently caressed her head to make her sleep y/n is very beautiful in my eyes I can see why they tried to kidnapped her. Not gonna lie I know it's wrong but I would have done the same I mean even I had a crush on her when we were little.... I mean it's not my fault. I didn't know she was my cousin!

I tried soo many times to stop the feeling but it can't be helped what's wrong with me....

When we arrived at our house I carried my cousin to the guest room but now it looks like her room. Yes I bought new stuff aswell that I thought y/n would like. I placed her down on the bed stared at her and thought of maybe making breakfast for my sister and her so I left the room.

Meanwhile with the haitani's

"Wow that girl was cute Rin I hope we get to meet her again"

"Yeah. But I have a feeling we would don't worry niisan"

"So hanma? Will you take the job"

The haitani's currently were in  an office talking to some tall student. That looked calm and happy of taking the job.

"Yea sure who is the girl?"

"Wait we have a picture of her"

Ran gave the picture to hanma. Hanma stared at the picture with a doll face then smiled.

Y/n L/n long time no see...