something part 6!

"is this seat taken?"

As I looked up I saw a kind looking handsome man with a soft smile and tanned skin.
I nodded my head since the seat really isn't taken plus maybe he could be my first new friend here in this big place.

He took the seat placed his order on the table which was chocolate cake and a brown coffee he also placed his laptop on the table and opened it.

"Are you new here miss? I haven't seen you here before"

I nodded my head and said.

"Ahh yes I am. I have moved in with my cousins just a day ago and gonna be attending collage here."

He stopped typing on his laptop and looked up at me with a smile.

"Ah really? What year are you? I'm a second year"

"Oh am a first year"

I said as I took a a bite of my Oreo sundae.

"Hey wanna be friends? I know we just met but like you know I don't really know anyone here apart from my cousins ofc"

"Eh sure why not"

" What's your cousins name btw I might know them"

He said as he continued to type

" Oh Hinata and naoto tachibana"

He stopped and looked at me with surprised.

"Oh I actually do know those two. Infact me and Hina were classmates in elementary."

"Souka!"

We continued to talk and make small conversations. And told me he could be my friend and every after class he would come to mines to walk me home sometimes which I agreed. This guy is friendly!

Soon we finished eating what we ordered and left but before that he gave me his number and offered to walk me home since it was 5:00pm and gangs would be walking around at this time.
I agreed since I was afried. As we were walking I saw a tall man that seemed familiar to me as we got closer kisaki stopped and pulled me behind him. My cheeks turned red cuz of him trying to protect me he was soo close and still holding my hand.

As the figure got closer kisaki let go of my hand and sighed.

The tall man figured then spoke and kisaki got closer.

"Kisaki! My boy!"

"Ahh it's just you hanma. your still as tall as ever"

I was shocked to see that Pocky addicted guy as ever

I was shocked to see that Pocky addicted guy as ever. And he knew kisaki? Heck am not getting caught by him. I'd rather ditch kisaki then getting caught by hanma! So I tried to walk quitly across the street while they talked. once I was across the street I ran as fast as I ever could. Dude am getting good at escapeing! I was already far. I didn't plan on getting caught but I let out my evil laugh that I always do when I get away with something.

"MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!"

hanma and kisaki shivered from shock. Kisaki then looked to where he left y/n but she was not there. Then the laughing continued.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA YOU WILL NEVER CATCH ME ALIVE SHUJI!"

hanma looked to where his name was being called and smirked. He then ran to where y/n was almost catching her collar when she made a tight turn that made hanma slip and fall face first to a smelly puddle. This made kisaki who saw everything giggle quitly. And y/n who also saw what happend laugh from her revenge to hanma.

"HAHAHA DESERVE BITCH!"

"GO FALL ON POOP NEXT TIME SHIT HEAD!"

"oh and kisaki see you at collage!"

She said as she ran back home.

Man she is something huh?