princess

As kisaki took y/n's hand takemichi gave y/n a nod signaling to be carefull. They walked in silince y/n felt akward. Especially since kisaki didn't let go of her hand. But just then hanma took her bag and took her other hand into his.

"Hey hey that's not fair! I don't wanna be a third wheel you knowರ_ರ"

Hanma said as kisaki groaned forgetting hanma was there.

" Am sorry y/n... Me and hanagaki were actually love rivals with Hina back then..."

Kisaki said as he looked at y/n who was all pink from the hand holding. Hanma and kisaki were holding her hands very gently.

" It's... It's  fine can't b- blame you... Hina is a beauty after all"

Kisaki smirked. That's right blush for me I like ur reaction.
You should only show that reaction to me. I'll make sure no one gets ur reaction other then me.

As kisaki smiled at y/n and continued walking. He didn't let y/n's hand go same goes for hanma who was winking at her. Ofc y/n was annoyed of him but that made her red. Kisaki didn't like that sa let's just say.

He pulled her away enough for hanma to let her hand go. As he did kisaki carried y/n bridal style and ran.

" Sorry y/n but we are gonna be late! I'll carry you to class!"

Kisaki shout as he ran. And y/n getting confused and flustered.

"Kisaki! Give her to me! I can run faster!"

Hanma shout as he ran next to kisaki.

" No time hanma. I already got her just fine"

He said. They weren't actually late he just wanted to get her all to himself. Kisaki smirked seeing vines on hanmas forehead.  

"Uhm... Kisaki Kun... I can run just fine..."

Y/n said in a shy voice but kisaki just shook his head.

" No it's fine y/n don't want you to get tired. Besides your not that heavy"

Kisaki said as hanma ran by him with an umbrella.

" There. Don't want y/n getting sunburn now do we?"

Hanma said all smiles while kisaki just wanted to kick him.
Y/n giggled which made the two happy like puppies. Y/n arrived at class like that. Turns out both hanma and kisaki were papulor.
And they just made y/n look like their princess

)))))))))))((((((((((()()()((()))))))((())))))

Hello guys am back! Still felling Abit off but hey a promise is a promise so here also got a TikTok acount now so if you wanna check that out here