'This would be fun.'

3rd person POV:

No one understood why. Why they did it. They created the 'Box'. Another word for a prison. This prison though, was only entertainment for the Gods who viewed. With a push of a button, the victim could die. Gods, though, have a tendency to torture your soul first, then keep you alive to suffer. That's why she loves assassins.

THE BOX;

The box has multiple YogLabs machines that allow immediate food production, portable furniture item/s, and a machine to clear everything. The scientists will not hold back. YogLabs provided all the resources and mechs to create the box. There is no entertainment. The only furniture is a wooden chair. The food is limited. YogLabs gives names. Big, fancy, names. Whatever the scientists discover, whatever they find, it will never defeat the fact that the Gods are screwing with our heads. All our thoughts now are just a mind fuck the Gods have created to torment us.

Because all Gods are bad.

Remember the time well, this is your only chance. There is little guarantee you will survive. Die.

***

Let the world burn, for all he cares, he's invincible anyway, and those who call themselves Yogscast can die in the Box he'd created.

The man glanced briefly at the scientists and grinned.'This would be fun.'

The box just needed some reinforced casing covering it. With a few taps on the key board, it appeared. Science really can solve everything...

Now. It's ready. The box is active.

***

It was so hypnotic, all those on the planet were endorsed in work, even Sips. If only they all knew about the dangers that are coming. Soon, one by one, they will be picked off by flies. One by one, driven to insanity. One by one, killed without a care.

The Box is ruthless. It will tear everything, friendship, hatred, greed, hope, life and even love, apart. Watch as the Yogscast experience a series of torture, and to be honest, she would have suicided long ago if she could.

Five

Four

Three

Two

One

Die

AN:
What do you think? Weird, huh? Sorry about shortness, they will be much longer. Cover by me!! It needs some text, I will work on that. MY IMPORTANT QUESTION IS:

Who do you want in the Box first? I may do your characters later on but I want to do the Yogs first. PICK!! Any Yog, Simon, Lewis, Duncan(because he was so sane already), Sjin, Sips, Area 11 people, WHICHEVER YOG!! Okay. Bye!