|8|Fluxed Girl 2.0

"Who is your leader?"She glared at the scientists."Is it this Israshit?"

They all jumped and fearfully looked behind them, some feebly connecting wires that projected sound. The leader's sound."My name is Israphel. Not Israshit."Nano sensed the anger in his voice, shivering in response.

She shivered."Okay Israphel, what have you done with Lalna?!"

"I've sent him to another place, where he will see nothingness for the rest of his life. I will not be stopped, since both the 'Heros' are dead or lost forever."

"When I find you, I will kill and tear you apart. What you're doing is disgusting, lives are more precious than you think! You've caused so much pain and grief, and the lands are now fear stricken because of this stupid Box! You kill for fun... That is merely psychopath."

He laughed."Who said being a psychopath is bad? I enjoy people being tortured and blood smothering the walls. I love when I have power over everyone and everything else. And I have the utmost power over you, fluxed girl."

"No. You can torture me, but I will never give up. I'm going to do everything in my power to stop you."

He laughed again."And what feeble attempts will you try to pull in your state? You're just a short girl-"

"I'm AVERAGE actually."She shouted, and he smirked at the easy aggravation.

"... For a 12 year old."

"Shut up. And you have no control over my intent. I will go up there, and kill you myself."She shook her head."I've had enough of you treating lives as if they were nothing. I will kill you and find Lalna... wherever he is."

Israphel just laughed again."You will never find him! You will die if you try!"

"Stop the talking and fight me."she growled ferociously.

"Like you'll win."

"Bring it."

He teleported down, and in the bright, white light Nano could see him. That haunted pale face. That cracked, shameless grin. Those blood red eyes.

Fear lapsed into her heart. She braced herself for impact and it never came

"Even if I am a psychopath, I'm still fair. State your weapon of choice."Israphel flipped his bloodied cleaver in his hands.

"My rapier."She said through gritted teeth.

He raised an eyebrow as he threw the purple weapon to her. Suddenly, he shouted some magic and they were transferred into a room-it was ark and full of different scientific item Nano could never use in her life.

She stared in nostalgia, and love. It was the sword she used in Panda Labs. She gripped the handle firmly and let her get used to the feeling again.

Israphel lunged forwards, fast and relentless, and cut the side of her face. Blood streamed out of the wound, as Nano froze in shock."You missed."

"You didn't focus. I decided to wake you up. Quite the delusional one, aren't you?"he hissed.

"I-I..."

"Enough with the blathering. Let us continue our duel, Kaiba. I mean-Flux child!"

She sighed."I guess fighting is always inevitable."

"Don't act so cocky. Did you know, Nano, that we humans only use 10% of our brain?"

"What? Really?"She blinked in surprise, innocence lacing her voice.

The pale faced man laughed manically."I have figured out how to open up more."

His eyes glowed."At 20%, you no longer feel pain."

His smile grew."At 60, you can control minds."

"What happens.. at 100%?"

Israphel's smile fell."As much as I hate to say this... I don't know. There's nobody there to tell be, so of course... I wouldn't know."

Nano grit her teeth.

"Enough chat. Let's duel."He hissed, and Nano felt a shiver run down her spine.

Her purple weapon was shaking-she was shaking. She was terrified. She was fighting the villain everybody knows and hates. Fear. A weapon that kills more than anything. A feeling that can't be controlled.

Israphel charged forward.

***

Darkness.

It was all Lalna could see. He broke the Box, yet he wasn't being tortured. The darkness enclosed around him, and he could see... Xephos! Sjin! All the people who were deemed dead! He ran up to them, oblivious to any danger that they could be.

"Duncan."Sjin's high pitched voice sounded.

"Lalna."Rythian spoke in his firm voice.

"Lividcoffee."Xephos finished.

"You have to help her! She needs your help! C'mon Lalna!!"A bouncy farmer yelped.

"Calm down, Sjin. But yes, you have to help her."Rythian rubbed his temples.

Lalna nodded."But... How?"His voice trembled a little."How can I help her?"

"You use your willpower. All of us here are 'dead' except... you."Xephos informed in a very business-like tone.

Rythian hesitated, then nodded."Indeed. She needs your help. Especially as Israphel's convinced that he can win with no Honeydew or Xephos."

"You can do it by imagining. In this world there is gloom and darkness. Use your mind to get to them."Rythian looked at Lalna with a hard glint in his eye.

"Then, wow them with science!"Sjin exclaimed, causing the others to chuckle.

"I... I'll do it!"Lalna smiled.

"Be careful..."Someone murmured as Lalna turned around.

***

Her screams of pain echoed around the room as Lalna came, he scrambled to Kim immediately... and she stared at him with wide open eyes.

"Lalna?"She scarcely whispered."Is that really you?"

He nodded as he looked towards the enemy. He... Was bigger than last time.

"He found a way to expand his mind. He can control thoughts now, and not feel any pain."

"What?! But Nano, were are we?"

"I relieve that we're in Israphel's lab."Nano clenched her fist as she a tented to stand.

"Lab, huh?"Lalna looked around thoughtfully.

"Lalna! Israphel's found a way to open is more parts of his brain... He... Doesn't feel pain anymore."

"What?! But how? That's... Impossible!"

"Well, he did it."Nano glared at the laughing, pale faced man.

"Nano, if we can put it up to 100%, everyone will survive."

"What? But won't he just become more powerful?!"Nano cried, exasperated.

"No... He will disappear. All his cells will be individual. I believe that humans will evolve to be like this."

Nano nodded in understanding as she flinched from her injuries. Seeing the switch-like mechanism in the far corner, Lalna hissed in Nano's ear."Distract him. I'll raise it to 100%."

"Right."She replied as she tried her best to taunt Israphel.

"You'll never win against me!"She yelled."You're too weak!"

"Trying to weaken me?"Israshit laughed and shook his head."Not gonna work. I've already inflicted enough wounds to be fairly fatal."

Lalna snaked his way to the switch, and pulled it down with all his might; 100%.

---

AN:

Heya! Sorry. This... Hasn't really been updated in AGES!! Sorry again! I think I'm going to finish this next chapter. 'Kay, bye!