The End: Lalnasounds

Nothing happened.

There is no other description other than that. Israphel laughed coldly, and Nano cursed the wretched sciences. Unreliable. Emotionless. Boring. I guess you could say she was slowly turning into Rythian. Science had brought nothing but tragedy to the world. It sought demise.

Soulless red eyes gazed upon them. What did they hold? Pity. Amusement. Sadness. Psychotic thoughts.

It was as if the gods frowned upon them, and that all luck had disappeared from their bodies. Maybe, there and then, the gods will dispose of Nano and Lalna with as much distaste as Israphel. They were nothing to them. The pain and the suffering will soon end with this, but they will end too. any chance of a relationship. Any chance of a good life to live.

"You... don't think they're actually going to destroy this universe?"Nano asked shakily, eyes widening.

"I hope not. But. Is it for the greater good?"Lalna suggested bitterly.

"But Lalna! I don't want to die! I want to live-a life! Long or not, this isn't my destiny!"Nano shouted in desperation.

"Nano. Just accept it. We were going to die anyway."Lalna's eyes flickered like a dying flame.

"Why, Lalna? Why do you lose hope? The gods can surely get us out of here-with a simple-"Nano started.

"They won't, if they could. It's not in their nature. They will do their job... But we are just pests to them. The minority. Why waste energy protecting the helpless?"

"Lalna, what's gotten into you? You need to help me-I mean-us get out of here!"

Lalna sighed heavily."Humans are just weaknesses. They are selfish. Incompetent. So diverse-it makes agreement simply impossible. So, we won't agree. But we will still die. Our fate is sealed..."

"Our fate isn't sealed I we can change it! Lalna, you have to find some way to let up live!"

"No help will come from me. None. If you want to live, scramble at life yourself. Technically, I am already dead, therefore what's the point?"

With that, Nano slapped him."Cherish life, Lalna. You've been resurrected. A second chance, Lalna. Who in this universe gets a second chance to live? Only you. Duncan Lalna."Nano's flux changed colour; the dull purple to a vibrant magenta mixture. Her hair rose, and her eye glowed brightly.

"Nano! Your... Your eye..."Lalna's hand flew to his mouth in shock.

Her eye was a pure white orb, almost blindingly blank. It then turned crystalline, and brown. Almost the same colour as her old eyes... Her screams echoed through the room, and even Israphel covered his ears. It was as if everyone forgot about him entirely. Three human sized flashing while particles appeared around Nano, and three people seemed to fade in. Three people Lalna thought he would never see again.

Xephos, Sjin and Rythian. All had a frown upon their faces. Disappointment. Resentment. An unsatisfactory look, somewhat.

"You've failed us, Lalna."Xephos shook his head slowly."There is nothing left for me to say to you but... Trust Nano."

After that, Xephos disappeared.

"Oh Lalna, what have you become? Why did you come here in the first place?"Rythian looked down upon Lalna with disregarded eyes and faded out.

"Do not push away the ones you love most, Lalnasaur."Tears prickled at Sjin's eyes."Or they'll leave by themselves."

Sjin too, disappeared and it was just the three people in the room. Israphel say, leaning against a wall. He looked extremely bored.

"Sorry Nano. Giving up hope is in my nature. I... Just didn't realise the importance of life."

"It's okay, Lalna, I was being selfish too."She hesitated."I was overreacting."

"Shut up love birds,"Israphel scowled."Try to focus on the fact that we're pretty much dead if you don't do anything."

"What a pathetic showdown..."A voice called from above them, making hit heads snap up in shock. It was...

"Ridge?!"Nano and Lalna exclaimed simultaneously.

"Yup! And I get the glory of killing you guys!"Ridge replied happily."Notch hasn't given me a job for ages! Now... How should I kill you?"

"For me, preferably quickly but for the lovebirds, a slow and painful death!"Israphel demanded.

"Hey, main-antagonist-of-a-series-that-everybody-wants-to-return. It was a rhetorical question."The Demi-God deadpanned.

"What will you do, Ridge?"Lalna asked hesitantly.

"Something fun."He smirked and disappeared.

"What could he possibly do?"Nano asked nervously.

"Well, look on the bright side. At least we don't have four red matter bombs in front of us!"Lalna tried to grin.

"Uh, Lalna, I think we do..."Nano tugged at his shirt to look at the flashing red bombs in front of them.

"Oh shit."

We're the last two words Lalna said as a blinding white light engulfed them.

Were they dead?

Well, I'm not because I was already dead.

Shut up! You're ruining the moment!

Meh.

Ignore him. He's an idiot.

Say what?! Then you're... You're... Nano sized!

-.- You're alive too? And Duncan, what kind of comeback is that?!

Yup! I'm an angel!

You were a devil from the start...

Hey!! I heard that!

Guys... Please. I wanted a cliffhanger for the end of the book, then you had to come along and ruin it all!!

0.0 then what do you want us to do?

Yeah, what do you want us to do? This feels like a filler.

SAY SORRY TO THE READERS.

What? Why?

NOW.

*Shivers*

SORRY GUYS WE DIDN'T MEAN IT!

Good.

*Mumbling*Bitch

Lalna! THAT'S RUDE!

Hmm, Lalna?*Raises eyebrow*

Nothing!!

---

It's an okay ending. Meh. Anyways, ITS DONE! YAAAAAY! Cuz I've finished two books, Boxed and Alliance, I'm making a new story-It called Innocent Smile and its a Lalna x OC FF. It would be cool if you checked it out! Thanks for all the support you guys give me, it means a lot!*wipes tear from eye* I love you guys!!