|6|Hidden Farmer

"Just sit back, and watch the show."

"With pleasure."

--

Sjin didn't quite believe what they said. He thought they were all just playing a prank. And the people who 'died' in the box were just hiding, and laughing their heads off. He thought, 'Lalna was never really that serious anyway. He probably set this whole thing up.' And that Zoeya and Nano were all acting. But he thought they were acting suspiciously realistically.

Minty had broken up with Sjin a year ago, and he hadn't really been in contact with her since. They both haven't gotten over it. Sjin prefers to be alone at certain times.

His head pounded so hard, like his heart was thumping in his mind. He sat down, useless. The headache became more painful, and Sjin's vision was just a blur of green, blue and white. He closed his eyes in attempt to block them out, but he failed.

Usually, the scientists wrench apart lovers and hurt everybody, but when Sjin got teleported, he was alone. His screams were heard by no one, nobody went to investigate, and nobody cared.

Sjin sighed, and felt the complete and utter isolation that he had bring upon himself. A shock ran through him, and he jolted. He started screaming, and then, he was gone. And nobody was there to mourn for him.

--

"Is this the Box? This isn't even a good effort to scare me! I would scream if I were in a pit of snakes, but a white box? This is ridiculous. Just stop this already. I know this is all a prank."Sjin called.

"You think this is a game, do you? Well then, I'm afraid you're wrong."The voice laughed hysterically."Killing all these people have been so fun! And you're the first kill for the new guy."

"T-this is r-real? I-I don't believe you! Where are the bodies, then?"As soon as the words came out of his mouth, he regretted it. Burnt, mangled, bloodied... all the corpses lay on top of each other in a heap in the middle of the Box. Sjin felt like he was going to be sick. He cowered in the corner of the Box and faced the wall."Get rid of them! Okay, fine, I believe you! Just take the corpses away!"

And with that, the dead disappeared and Sjin sighed. His dungarees were filthy, and his brown hair was overgrown.

"Do you want to talk to our new guy?"

Sjin jumped."W-whatever you say! Fine!"

"Hello Sjin."

The farmer tripped in shock."Lalna?"He whispered."How-Why? Why, Lalna?"

"I am not Lalna, Sjin."His voice was cold."I am Lalnable."

"It's... Its been so long..."

"Whatever. All I have to say, is that having me as your enemy will not help you here. Oh, and die quickly."

"No, I will survive."Sjin's face is determined. Scared, but determined.

The speakers went dead. Sjin had a gut feeling that with Lalnable controlling his death, he needed to be ready. And boy, did he.

***

"Now, who should I bring into the mix? Minty?"Sjin looked blankly at the ceiling."I guess not. Perhaps Sips?"Yet again, the blank look."Ah, Sjin. No one likes you. You are alone."

"Shut up, shut up, shut up! I already know that! I just... everyone dislikes me now, even Minty and that lot. You don't know how I feel, Lalnable."

"I know full well how you feel. You feel lonely, and insignificant. People ignore you, and isolation is inevitable. We are so alike, my dear farmer. No friends, many enemies."

"Enemies..."Sjin murmered.

"Yes. Now, which enemy of yours should I pick, hmm?"Sjin heard a long pause and papers rustling."Ah, yes. This one's brilliant!"

"What have you done?"Sjin asked in alarm, expecting something massive.

"Your worst nightmare is on it's way."Were the last words Lalnable said as the speakers went silent.

The room dimmed, and even Sjin knew it was the time. He wanted to live. Is that so wrong?

Yes.

The room filled with a purple mist-and Sjin knew the enemy immediately. And, arriving in the middle of it all, was Strawfingers. The brown clothed scarecrow hissed at Sjin. Sjin's eyes widened and he backed into the wall, creating shocked gasps as he shuffled against the wall.

"You-you... I found your diary, and Abel-and you killed Zips-and..."

Strawfingers swung his scythe-silencing the poor man. And all Sjin heard was the cackling laughter of Lalnable as his arm was amputated-Sjin screamed in agony as the Scarecrow smiled psychotically. Sjin tried to stop the blood by using his other arm of hold the exposed flesh, but it was streaming out. Sjin's face was wet and his mustache was bloodied. "Please, no..."He whispered, as the scarecrow took off his other arm. Sjin screamed in excruciating pain, and his eyes filled with tears. He breathed heavily, and Lalnable grinned. And, before Sjin could die of blood loss, Strawfingers swung his scythe into Sjin's heart. The light in Sjin's eyes went out, before he slumped on the ground. Dead.

And hours after that, long after Strawfingers was gone, Lalnable was still laughing. He kept staring at Sjin's amputated limbs and cackling like a witch. Oh how he so wished to decapitate Sjin.

"How did you find it?"The man behind Lalnable asked.

"Absolutely brilliant."Hector paused, his red eyes wandering. A few seconds later, he started laughing again. The ringing sound pierced the scientists' ears, and he just carried on, and waited for the next victim.

***

"How did he die?"Nano asked Alsmiffy, who shrugged and replied,"I think one of his enemies got him."

The green man walked away from the Panda Labs hill, and Nano sat. And Nano cried. She cried because everyone she loved was gone. Lalna, Lomadia... There was no leader. There was chaos. Everyone changed. Everyone was scared. The Box kills, and everyone knew that someone would have to destroy it.

But who?

---

"Who's up next then?"Lalnable's smile curved up his face.

"Someone you will enjoy immensely."The man crossed his legs.

"Ah, who? Hat Films? Nilesy?"

"No."

"Who else?"

"Kim Nano."

Lalnable's smile dropped, and Lalna was fighting to regain his consciousness. He failed.

Lalnable smiled again."I look forward to the utter torture on her face."

AN:

I think I'll finish this up soon, I can't do all 30(ish) people in the Yogscat or it'll just get repetitive. Then, I'll work on 'Alliance' and other stories. And they may be a new story too! I might delete it though. I've been doing that a lot.

Save the Balloon Dingo!