prologue:I became accelerator

All my life I was known as a sadistic person. I couldn't help it I just liked to torture others and animals. I was just born this way it also didn't help that my parents were bad people who barely took care of me and pretty much abandoned me at an orphanage literally paying money for the orphanage to take me and then probably from some karma while i was making fun of people outside when two cars came speeding down the road and they were having a shoot out and one of the bullets actually hit me and than i died. which brings me to now where i am in a chair facing someone who claims to be a goddess and she is looking at me like she was scared which i guess makes sense if you were a god and were observing someone like me I would be scared too. the goddess said in a shaky voice " H-H-Hiroshi Hiroto you have perished while being in between a gunfight and n-n-now you have t-t-two options you can reincarnate and start over your life or go to h-h-heaven." I looked at her with a monotone expression and said "isnt there another option besides those two cause i would very much like to keep my personality and memories."

the goddess than said to him while regaining composure "i actually have a third option that you would probably like, there is a world that is being under attack by a devil king and you can go there with a powerful ability and fight the demon king and his army and thus saving the world." I than looked at her with a smile and asked "will i be able to torture people there." the goddess said to him in a shaky voice upon noticing him smile "y-y-you can only attack the monsters otherwise what would be the point." i than told her "can i have the ability of the guy known as accelerator from this one anime." she told me "yes you can." after she told me that she chanted a spell and i immediately felt smarter than ever but felt pretty weak in terms of physical strength after she was done chanting she than told me to stay where i am at and get ready. i was wondering why she said that but than a magic circle appeared underneath my feet and than i was teleported away but not before i saw someone else appear inside this void and was wearing a tracksuit.

after a few seconds i saw that i was standing on what looks like a road and saw a whole bunch of people who were wearing armor and was walking. While I was looking around. I than heard a nose similar to what the magic circle was making and saw that there were two people who appeared out of the magic circle. One was that blue haired goddess and the other was that person I saw wearing a tracksuit before I was out of there. They both got up and while the blue haired goddess was slumped over and looked like she was thinking deeply about things, the tracksuit wearing guy was looking around and saw me. The tracksuit wearing guy than introduced himself to me "hello I am kazuma satou nice to meet you." The tracksuit wearing guy who is apparently named kazuma said to me and offered out his hand for a handshake.I shook his hand. I than responded to him and said "my name is Hiroshi hiroto but you can call me accelerator." He seemed pretty nice he than asked me another question "are you also from Japan." I responded to him and said yeah I am. I chose the ability of vector manipulation and that goddess gave me it and sent me here. Kazuma than asked "what's a vector." I told him "a vector is something with a direction, speed, force, gravity, mass and so much more stuff and I can pretty much manipulate anything with those qualities that I touch and anything my ability sees as harmful will reflect it off me" I told him. After I was down speaking that blue haired goddess who looked deep in thought than grabbed kazuma by the shoulder and started shaking him and complaining to him about being sent here with him.

I asked kazuma who was trying to free himself from the blue haired girls grip "what's this goddesse's name." He than after prying the goddess off him, he told me "this girl is aqua and I guess you can call her my ability or cheat that I chose." I nodded and than asked kazuma "do you know what to do from here on cause I never played games like this or saw something like this before. Kazuma nodded and told me to follow him. We than started walking to a place called the guild hall and when we got there we went up to the counter and told the person there who was a woman who had blond hair that we wanted to be adventure and than the woman said "alright no problem just pay the adventure fee." After finding out that none of us have no money we sat at a table and we're brainstorming ideas than aqua declared that she would get the money from one of her followers of the axis church that's over there and after a few seconds she came back and looked depressed and was mumbling something about being someone senior but she got the money at least. We than went up to the counter and paid the fee the blonde haired girl than told us to stick our hand on this device one person at a time.

I volunteered to go first and placed my hand on the device and it created a card that looked like an id card and she the blonde haired girl explain that this card keeps tracks of how many monsters killed and your skill points and etc. Than she picked it up and looked at it "wow you have maxed out intelligence and slightly above average luck and the rest of your stats are above average while your strength is the weakest and mana is slightly above average so With these stats I recommend being a merchant but you could also be a adventure who can learn multiple skills from different classes so which one would you like to pick". I told her with a grin "give me the adventure class so I can learn lots of skills and torture not only people but monsters." The lady looked scared upon seeing my face and said while stuttering "y-y-yes sir no problem." I than turned around and told everyone that was present "my name is Hiroshi hiroto but you all can call me accelerator and remember this I will torture anyone and anything that tries to mess with me." After I told everyone kazuma, and aqua along with a few other adventures looked at me in fear while one adventure came up to me and said "yeah why do we have to listen to you when your strength stat is so weak" I than told him with a grin "why don't you find out what I can do" the adventure got annoyed and swung his sword at me and while I stood there he hit me and the sword bounced off me. " I than told the adventure who was on the ground shivering in fear with a grin "that's what I can do" after I said that I went to the quest board and accepted a killing toad quest.

I told kazuma and aqua to hurry up or I will leave you behind and they followed me.

Alright guys that's it for this first chapter of this story I hope you all like it and I have no set schedule for releasing chapters but just know that the next chapter I will start writing it now and remember if you have any comments or helpful writing tips than I would very much appreciate it. And with that I bid you all a good day/night wherever you are.