chapter 1: first quest

i was going ahead of Kazuma and aqua cause they still haven't picked there classes. after they were done kazuma and aqua caught up with me with aqua still being scared and kazuma looking slightly scared  he walked up to me and asked  "what was that back there why did you make everyone at the adventures guild afraid of you and have them be your enemy." i than told kazuma "you see all my life I was a sadistic person i couldn't help it i just loved torturing others." after I said that Kazuma looked at me with pity and told me "okay i get that but can you only torture monsters and not people cause that'll make living in this world easier for all of us." in response to him i said with a annoyed tone "tch whatever not like anyone is dumb enough to actually fight me." kazuma nodded and smiled glady. after a few minutes of walking they finally reached the area where they must kill toads which is a open field and the three of them saw 3 toads approaching them. I than told kazuma and aqua with a sadistic smile "I'll take care of one of them while you guys take care of the rest." Before they responded I launched myself off of the ground towards the closest toad and when I cam face to face with it I placed my hand on it and immediately began doing my calculations and since it's a toad I'm just doing the calculations for a toad back in my world except bigger. After a few seconds of calculating I made the toad explode and the slime from inside got all over the place and thanks to my reflection I can reflect the slime.

Kazuma and aqua were standing there in amazement but than aqua got swallowed by a toad and kazuma was struggling to get her. I was annoyed over how useless she is so I launched myself off of the ground towards the other 2 toads since they were next to each other and with a smile on my face I did the same thing I did to that other toad and exploded both of them setting aqua free. After that I started laughing like a madman Because this felt great. I than told kazuma and aqua "let's go back to the guild and get the reward money." Kazuma still in amazement over my ability just nodded and aqua who was crying just nodded and followed me back to the guild. After we got to the guild the adventures were still scared of me but I ignored them. I than went up to the counter and that same blond haired lady started to greet me but than stuttered "y-y-yes accelerator, did you f-f-finish the quest." I was annoyed over all the stuttering so I told her "oi stop stuttering so much and being scared cause I'm not gonna do anything unless you provoke me." The lady than calmed down after I told her that. I than told her "yes we finished the quest and if you need proof just look at this girl who got swallowed by a toad and is now covered in slime." The lady nodded and gave us the reward money which was 1000 eris which was enough to rent a hotel room and pay for food.

After we got the money I told kazuma and aqua "we should get even more party members so that we can stand a better chance against the demon king." Kazuma asked me "can't you just do the same thing that you did to the toads to him." I sighed and told him "I can only manipulate vectors that I can calculate in real time if I don't know what makes up something than I cant do anything unless I figured out what that thing is made out of." Kazuma looked confused still so I gave him a shorter version "basically I won't be enough for the demon king so that's why we need more party members." Kazuma nodded after finally understanding. I than looked at aqua and said "oi useless make yourself useful and make a poster for recruiting adventures." Aqua looked at me with a offended angry look but quickly nodded after I gave her a glare. We than went to a hotel and paid for a room and I told them both "since I was the most useful one, I get the bed you two can sleep on the floor." Kazuma just nodded while aqua was about to protest but after kazuma stopped her and shook his head she gave up and accepted.

The next day

After getting up i noticed that aqua wasn't anywhere and that kazuma was sleeping there on the floor I woke kazuma up and asked him "oi where did aqua go" he said to me in a tired voice "I don't know last night after you went to sleep she declared that she was gonna make a amazing poster for recruiting adventures and put it up in the guild in the morning. I'm assuming that's where she is." I nodded and told him "get up and get ready we're going to the guild." He nodded and after 5 minutes of getting ready we headed to the guild and aqua was there drinking like there was no Tomorrow I noticed there was about 15 bottles of alcohol filled and 10 empty bottles. I than realized something and walked up to aqua and asked aqua in a calm voice "aqua where did you get the money for all that alcohol." Aqua than told me in a scared voice while hesitating and stuttering "I-i-i got the money from the rest of the quest money and uses that to p-p-pay for it." I than glared at her and than looked at the remaining bottle and touched all them and exploded them all by calculating what their made of. Afterwards I told aqua in a menacing voice "next time you spend the quest money without confirming with me first I will do more than destroy your alcohol." She nodded shaking.

I than asked her did you "at least make the recruitment poster." She nodded and told me and kazuma that she made it so that only people with advance classes can join. I sighed and told kazuma to deal with her before I do something she'll regret. He nodded and scolded her. Meanwhile I sat down on the other end of the table and after a few minutes someone a short girl with a witches hat and a cape and red eyes walked up to us and introduced herself "fufufu, I see that it is fate that has led me to find thy  companion to assist me on my ever exciting journey. My name is megumin an arch wizard who controls explosion magic the strongest of all magic." Kazuma and aqua were staring at her with a deadpan expression meanwhile I am just hoping that this isn't a useless and annoying brat.

Alright guys here's the next chapter and like always if you have any helpful tips or comments than plz let me know and with that I bid you all a good day/night wherever you are.