chapter 2: crimson demon girl

after that introduction me, kazuma, and aqua were staring at her with a deadpan expression. I than asked her "your name is megumin." She nodded I than asked her "what are your parents name." She than did a dramatic pose and said "my father's name is hoyazobiour (AN/can't fricken spell his name) and my mother's name is yuiyui." I stared at her with another deadpan expression and told her "seriously." she than told me back with a serious voice and said "seriously." After that she started to collapse and I got up and quickly grabbed her. It was also a good thing that she was light otherwise I would of collapse. she than said while blushing in my arms "sorry but do you have something to eat, I haven't ate anything in 3 days." I looked at kazuma and told him "get this girl a menu." I than looked back at her and noticed she had an eye patch on I asked her why she has a eye patch on and she said "this is a seal for my dark powers if unleashed it would destroy the world." I asked if it was true and she said "no I only wear it for looks." I glared at her and told her "I don't play games now be honest, is what you said true or not." She saw my looked in my eyes and shivered and said with a stuttering voice "i-i-its not true I just wear it for looks and think it's cool." I was about to mentally torture her but than saw her face she was tearing up and it made my heart ache I just gave up and told her "after you get something to eat we will test you on a quest and see if your good enough to join our party."

She nodded and I helped her get to the table and she ordered a huge meal and after it arrived she ate it in 5 minutes. Aqua than told us that this megumin girl is the real deal and she really is an archwizard, i was suprised that this brat is actually this strong. I than told kazuma and aqua and megumin "introduce yourselves to each other." They nodded and kazuma told megumin "my name is kazuma and my class is adventure." Aqua than introduce herself with a confident smile and said to megumin "I am the worshipped goddess of water aqua." megumin asked aqua with a quizzical face "goddess." I contemplated whether telling her was a good idea but decided not to and just made up a lie instead and told megumin "she is a little not right upstairs mentally." megumin nodded with a pitiful look on her face aimed towards aqua who was mad at me but i ignored her and introduced myself to megumin "my name is Hiroshi Hiroto but you can call me accelerator. I was born with this ability known as vector manipulation and its where i can manipulate anything with a vector." megumin told me with an excited and cute smile and eyes glowing "wow thats a cool name." my  face was hot for some reason and my heart was beating fast but i ignored it. I tried to calm my heart down and than told megumin "if your done eating than lets go and test your skills."

after a few minutes of walking we arrived at the same field we were at yesterday and saw 3 toads. i asked mgumin "you said you use explosion magic right, than how about using it on the toad farthes away from us because if the magic is as powerful as you say than wee should aim as far away as we can." megumin nodded than started chanting towards the frog "Darkness blacker than black and darker than dark, I beseech thee, combine with my deep crimson. The time of awakening cometh. Justice, fallen upon the infallible boundary, appear now as an intangible distortions! I desire for my torrent of power a destructive force: a destructive force without equal! Return all creation to cinders, and come from the abyss! Explosion!" while she was chanting a long wave of color were swarming above the frogs and in the color were sparkles of more colors. After she was done a huge beam of power came down on the frog and created shockwaves all throughout the area and after it was done there was a huge crater and the frog was no where to be seen. i was shocked. this little brat can control this much power. i than saw the other 2 frogs  appear a few feet away from us, i than told megumin to unleashed a different spell on the toads but as soon as i saw her i saw that she was on the ground and while on the ground she told me "while my magic is the strongest of all i only have so much mana so when i use it i end up exhausting all my mana, and i refuse to learn any other spells besides explosion magic." after she said that i stared at her with a expression that says seriously, meanwhile while I was talking aqua apparently got ate by a toad and I saw other toad pick up and eat megumin. I than sighed and launched myself off the ground and touch the frog with aqua and did my calculations and it exploded leaving aqua on ground I than went towards the one that had megumin and did the same after it exploded she flew in the air  and I launched myself in the air to catch her and  caught her in my arms and carried her princess style she said to me with a red face "thank you very much." I than told her "don't worry about it." Megumin than looked at me excitingly and asked me "was that your ability vector manipulation." I than told her "yeah it was."

On our way back to guild i was still carrying her but switched to carrying her on my back and I told her "no more using explosion magic unless necessary, use other types of magic." After I said that she said with a confident voice "I can't I can only use explosion magic, I vowed to walk the path of explosion magic and never use any other spells besides explosion magic even if I can use it only once a day." I was left speechless not because of the speech but because this is another useless brat. I than told her with a nice expression "okay we'll split the reward evenly and we can go our separate ways" I was about to put her down but was stopped by her hand and her wrapping her legs around me. She than said "I can go unpaid if need be I'll even carry your stuff and equipment plz no other party will take me. I started feeling bad for her so I gave up and said to her in a tired expression and voice "welcome aboard megumin." She was smiling brightly at me which made my heart skip a beat.  At the guild me and kazuma said to megumin and aqua we would turn in the quest and get the money. me and kazuma we're counting the money to make sure it was all there and than we heard someone walk up to us it was a girl wearing a bright gold armor and had blonde hair. She asked us "can I join your party." Kazuma was enchanted by this girl mainly cause of her looks meanwhile I was hoping this wouldn't be another problem person.

Alright guys next chapter is up and now I'm gonna make this clear I have no understanding of accelerator power or his ability besides what is explained in anime so sorry if I get something about it wrong but like always if you have tips or stuff for writing than I most appreciate it.