chapter 3: masochist/pervert crusader and stealing panties!!!

The blonde haired girl asked us if she could join our party and I than explained to her that "our party is made up of trouble people and I'm sure you would be better off somewhere else than with a party that has troublemakers." The blonde haired girl than said while panting and blushing heavily "I saw those two girls in your party covered in some slimy liquid and as a crusader I mustn't let you get away with this, so therefore I will take there place and you can do whatever erotic acts you want with me in there place so please let me join your party." Kazuma who was previously enchanted by her gave her a look of concern. Meanwhile i was suspecting that this person is a genuine masochist and a pervert. I didn't want any more trouble people and so I told her "no we are not accepting any new people." And after I told her that she panted heavily and moaned while blushing. This is the problem with masochist you can't beat them cause they love pain and torture. That's why I don't mess with masochist even in my old world I wouldn't dare go near a masochist without a extremely good reason even than I still hesitate. Long story short I can't deal with masochist. I than just decided to tell her reluctantly "let our party talk it over than come back tomorrow than we'll decide wether or not to accept you." The girl nodded and decided to leave while still panting and breathing heavily.  I looked at kazuma and kazuma looked back at me and asked me in a sad voice "why do we get the problem people in our party." I responded to kazuma by saying "I don't know kazuma I don't know."

Next day

Me and megumin we're eating together (even though I dont really need the nutrition cause of my powers reflecting a lot of the nutritional stuff in food) at the guild while kazuma and aqua were at a table doing something. I than proceed to ask megumin about how to learn skills. she told me "to learn skills you gotta watch someone use a skill than it'll be available on your adventure card and than just save up the point's and than unlock the skill with the point's." I understand now. I looked at my adventure card and noticed that the explosion skill was there I looked up at megumin and told her "I can learn the explosion magic skill except it's so expensive it's cost like 10 skill points and I only got 5 skill points." Megumin looked excited she than told me while getting up in my face "yes let us both walk the path of explosion together." I noticed how close she was and I started to blush because I don't have much contact with girls back in my world. I pushed her gently away and told her "I'll think on it."

She seemed a bit disappointed with that answer but is satisfied as she went back to eating I noticed that on my skill card there is a skill called black wings even though I can afford it just barely it has a warning and it says that this skill is only useable when your in great despair and although using it will give you power it will cause great pain to you and possibly those around you. I gave it some thought if this is a skill from the anime accelerator is from than I'm sure it'll be op but I don't know what it does since I haven't seen the rest of it so the question is do I spend almost all my skill points and get it or just wait. After thinking for a while I decided that I'll learn it and maybe it'll be helpful when I'm in a tight spot even though it says it's only useable when I'm in great despair I'm sure it'll be good. as soon as I selected to learn the skill i had a feeling of dread wash over my entire body but I just ignored it. After I went back to eating that same blonde haired girl showed up but this time with a silver haired girl and they were at kazuma and aqua's table talking to them about most likely letting the blonde one join the party I than reluctantly told megumin that we should go over there. As I went over I heard that the blonde one name was darkness and the silver haired one was Chris and when we got over there I asked kazuma "does she still want to join the party and does This silver haired chick wanna join." Kazuma than told me "she still wants to join but chris isn't joining she is just here as a friend of darkness"

I noticed Chris equipment it looks kinda like a thief's equipment so I asked her "oi what's your class and would you teach my friend kazuma here a skill cause right now he is the weakest in the party." I ignorned kazuma sad look and Chris said to me "my class is thief and I can teach him a skill called steal." as they were leaving. I told darkness "you can join as long as your not weak and as long as you stop with the masochist tendencies." In response darkness told me "my class is crusader and while I do have a advanced class I have one small flaw I can not hit anything with my sword no matter how close the target is I always miss." I looked at her with a deadpan expression and said to her "seriously" and she responded back with "seriously" after I accepted her into our party, aqua and megumin asked darkness question's about herself while I just sit here and ponder everything that happened over these last few days from me dying to darkness joining our party.

After about 10 minutes kazuma barged through the guilds door with Chris behind him and immediately he told us "guys I finally have a skill now." While he was excited Chris walked up behind him and told us with an embarrassed expression "he used it on me and a few other girls and stole our panties." Kazuma looked at her with a expression that reads betrayal. Aqua, megumin, and darkness and all the other women in the guild were staring at him with disgusted looks. He looked towards me with pleading eyes but all I told him was "your on your own" he than started to demonstrate his skill to show how cool he was and prove he wasn't a pervert he than aimed towards megumin trying to steal her staff and than said "steal!!!" After a while  nothing happened while we were all confused as to what he stole but I saw megumin look down and embarrassed and fidgeted meanwhile kazuma opened his hands and saw that he has a pair of black panties immediately every girl in the guild looked at him like he was the scum of the earth again and while he kept denying thier claims. I told him "oi kazuma you have 5 seconds to run and escape or else imma teach you a lesson." I than started walking towards him while counting to 5 and while he was to shocked to move I made it to 5 and jumped towards him and punched him. I made his body weak and knocked him into the wall. He immediately fell unconscious and with a bloody nose. I walked up to him and took the black panties and gave them to megumin she thanked me with a blush on her face and I than told my party "imma go to bed early and plz no one bother me." After that I made my way out the guilds door and headed back to the hotel thinking man it's been a crazy day.

Alright guys so In this story imma do something a little bit different with the black wings caus win the anime I didn't really understand them so imma put my own spin on it and with that I hoped you all enjoyed this chapter and I bid you all a good day/night wherever you are.