chapter 4: backstory and a hanuted mansion

A/N Im letting you all know ahead of time that the story might be divergering from the canon because I don't really remember the episodes and thier events that well so imma just interpret it in to my version okay and with that enjoy reading.

10 YEARS AGO from present time

I was 5 years old and playing with my brother who's known as yuno hiroto and was a few months younger  than me. Yuno was a quiet kid and nerdy kid who like me liked the anime a certain magical index and his favorite character was kakine. We were playing outside our house on the sidewalk when a stranger came up to me and my brother and started asking us questions about us. after a few seconds I got an uneasy feeling and saw the stranger grab my brother by his arm and started dragging him away and I acted without thinking found a rock on the ground and hit his knee with it causing him to stumble and fall and swear. I than got up to him and started to bash the rock into his stomach than I finished off with bashing in his face while doing this I was laughing like a maniac that's when I realized that I love to inflict pain on others and after I made sure he was unconscious I than turned around to check on my brother  who was scared while I thought he was scared of the man it wasn't till I followed his line of sight and saw that he was staring at me which ment he was scared of me. My parents came out to check on us after they heard my insane laughing. After I explained the situation to them they looked at me with disgust and it was from than on that I was shunned by my parents and the only person who would talk to me my brother.

10 years later from flashback time
I was 15 years old and was still shunned by my parents it's been 2 years since my brother passed away due to a car crash which was my fault and honestly I'm sick and tired of this life because my family is going from orphanage to orphanage and paying them money to get rid of me I mean yes I am sadistic but what's wrong with that I should be allowed to be who I want to be and they should support me right. That's Wrong in their eyes and after they finally got a orphanage to take me I got killed by a shoot out between cars and one of the bullets hitting me. While my conscious was fading I thought that maybe I can see my brother again and apologize to him.

Present day

It was the next day after that whole fiasco with kazuma. I assume he and aqua woke up before me at the hotel cause I didn't see them there this morning. I was walking to the guild and when I got there I noticed there was a Girl who looks like a young adult with brown hair and brown eyes and was well-endowed woman looking barely twenty years old, with fair skin and a curvaceous figure. This girl was talking with kazuma and aqua and darkness and I noticed that megumin was eating at the bar. I decided to see what kazuma and them we're talking about with that woman later I wanted to make sure megumin was okay after last night with kazuma. I went over to her and sat down next to her she noticed me but still continues eating. I always wonder how she can fit so much food in that small body. I than asked her "oi megumin you okay after what happened last night when kazuma tried to steal your panties." She stopped eating and looked at me and said with a blush "yes I am and thank you again" with that she went back to eating. I than asked her some questions to get to know her better. "Say megumin what were you doing before you became an adventurer and joined us." She stopped eating and looked like she was contemplating something and after a few moments she than told me "I have a sister named kommeko and my family has been a bit poor so before I've became an adventurer I've been trying to provide for me and my sister and now the moments I get my share of money from the quest we do I send it back home." I was shocked I didn't know her situation was that bad, I felt really bad for her now. I promised myself I would help her out in the future.

Meanwhile kazuma, aqua and darkness were finished talking with the woman and came over to us. Kazuma than up on noticing me ran over and bowed deeply to me and megumin and said "I'm so sorry accelerator and megumin, what I did was wrong and not cool so plz forgive me." I looked at kazuma and said "don't worry about it it's in the past and you apologized so it's cool right megumin." Megumin nodded in agreement. Upon hearing this kazuma looked relieved. I than got curious about what they were talking about with the woman and asked kazuma "so what were you guys talking about with that woman." Kazuma was about to speak but than aqua butted in and said "she was asking the wonderful goddess aqua which is me for help in purifying a mansion that has a whole bunch of ghosts haunting it and in exchange she'll let us live there." I didn't really believe her so I looked at kazuma and he said "that is mostly true except for her calling aqua a wonderful goddess." I nodded. The idea of living in a mansion seems very cool so I don't mind doing this job. I looked at everyone and told them "well looks like we're gonna have a nice place to live in so let's make sure we do a good job." Everyone nodded in agreement. I hope nothing goes wrong....

A/N Okay guys so hopefully you guys like this chapter. Like I said I'm gonna be interpreting the events from canon into my own way cause i don't remember the episodes that well. But yeah hope you all enjoyed and look forward to the next one peace.