Aaron Burr, Sir

After the disaster of the first song, everyone tried to relax. Alex rested his head against Laurens, the boy was tired already. So many secrets had been revealed about Alex, things he had kept under covers for his entire life. And now it was all getting revealed in a musical.

The music began, and the second song started.

COMPANY:

1776

New York City

Alex's eyes perked up as he heard the name of the city he dreamed to visit.

HAMILTON:

Pardon me, are you Aaron Burr, sir?

"This is when we first met." Burr realised.

BURR:

That depends, who's asking?
HAMILTON:

Oh well sure, sir

I'm Alexander Hamilton

I'm at your service, sir

I have been looking for you

"That's not creepy at all..." Jefferson stated, looking at smol Alex wearily.

BURR:

I'm getting nervous

"I probably would be too." Lafayette commented, shrugging his shoulders. Mulligan elbowed him in the ribs and he let out a yelp. "What! He was a very enthusiastic person!"

HAMILTON:

Sir, I heard your name at Princeton

I was seeking an accelerated course of study

When I got sort out of sorts with a buddy of yours
I may have punched him

It's a blur, sir

Alex giggled, that did sound like him. Laurens smiled, glad that Alex was happy in some way.

He handles the financials—

BURR:

You punched the bursar?

Everyone stared at Alex, astonished. Burr just sighed and shook his head.

HAMILTON:

Yes, I wanted to do what you did

Graduate in two, then join the revolution

"Always so head over heels." Washington chuckled.

He looked at me like I was stupid

I'm not stupid

Jefferson snorted, but nobody told him off because they were too busy laughing at onscreen Alex.

So how'd you do it?

How'd you graduate so fast?

BURR:

It was my parents' dying wish before they passed

Burr shifted uncomfortably, he could feel everyone's eyes on him, pitying him. He didn't want their pity.

HAMILTON:

You're an orphan

Of course, I'm an orphan

"Don't you still have a father? I mean he still exists, so technically you're not an orphan." Peggy asked, but she immediately regretted it as Alex seemed to shrink into himself.