2

Samaria Davis Palm Springs, California October 14th, 2020

Samaria Davis
Palm Springs, California
October 14th, 2020

Memories back then blasted through the speakers that were playing in the shoe store. Currently, Samaria and Nyla were out shopping for themselves and the baby.

"This use to be my song." Samaria mumbled, picking up some baby air forces that were on the rack. "Awee these are soo cute." Samaria pouted.

"Baby shoes are so cute and small." Nyla looked at the small shoe that was in her friend's hands. "You gone get them?"

"Of course." she smiled. "I think I'm done for the day, these bags getting heavy and my back starting to hurt." she sat the bags down on the bench that was beside them.

"Imma go pay for the shoes then we can leave, okay?" Nyla told Samaria making her nod, handing her the shoes.

"Bed me please." Sam mumbled sitting down on the bench, getting on her phone, went on Instagram to rewatch her story. "My belly is so cute." she adored her stomach.

She always thanked herself she didn't get that abortion, she probably would've been losing her mind as we speak. Kacey definitely gave her more peace in her life, and she loved that. Samaria loved Kacey more than anything already.

Swiping from off her story, she scrolled through her feed liking people's pictures and videos until she got a text from this rapper. She poked her lips out and swipe over to the DM part of Instagram.

"Oh noo! no more rappers babeyy." She shook her head and exited of Instagram. Nyla made her way back over to Samaria. "Are you ready?" Nyla nodded.

"Let's stop at Auntie Anne's before we leave, though." Nyla told Samaria.

"Ouu that sounds good right now." she rubbed her six-month belly. "Could taste the cinnamon pretzels in my mouth already." she imagined the medium sized pretzels bites melting in her mouth.

"Your fat ass pleaseee." Nyla started laughing at her foolishness. They both made it to the Auntie Anne's stand and got two cinnamon bites that were in the cups with a frozen lemonade. "I think my god baby gone be a sweet tooth because during your whole pregnancy you've been eating nothing but sweets."

"Don't do that! I eat healthy.. Sometimes, but it's something about these sweets." she put a cinnamon bite in her mouth. "For the last two months of my pregnancy, I'm going to just try to eat healthy."

"Girl you gone quit the first hour anywho, you got any other place in mind to go? Or you wanna go home?"

"I'm ready to go home, just soak in the tub for like an hour or two and take my ass to sleep."

"Lazy fat ass."

"Oh shut up."

*

"Nyla why this man texted me." Sam showed her friend who texted her earlier today. "I'm not dealing with no more rappers, hunny."

"His big-headed ass." Nyla joked on the rapper. "Shit I say go for it."

"You think I want to go through another "heartbreak" again? I am good with just me and my baby." she turned on her side to get comfortable again.

"Toosii doesn't seem bad, though. You listen to his music?"

"Just a few songs, that's it other than that no."

"Just text him back and see what he wants." Nyla suggested.

Sam eyed her best friend for a little before tapping on the message that Toosii sent. "okay I sent a hey. Fair enough."

"Purrr, step daddy season coming soon." Nyla put her tongue over her front teeth and started to dance a little.

"Please stop." Samaria shut what she said down. "No step daddy nothing, miss ma'am."

"Why? Shit, he can probably be a better daddy than your so-called baby daddy, his deadbeat ass." Nyla rolled her eyes.

"Aht! Let's not get on that topic, please." Sam stopped Nyla before she get too far and wouldn't stop. Let's just say when Sam told Nyla told what kentrell did... things didn't end well on kentrell end.

Sam sometimes gets into her thoughts and thinks about how things would be different if Kentrell actually cared about their baby boy, but things didn't work out the way they did. She always told herself whenever she has a baby the baby will have both parents in their life, and she's upset with herself that she couldn't do that.

Growing up, Sam only had her dad because her mom walked out of her life when she was a baby and never came back, her dad stepped up to become the best father she can ever have. And she appreciates everything her dad did in her life,  now she having his first grandchild he's overly excited.

He has a room set up at his house for whenever the Kacey comes over. He's been very supportive throughout her whole pregnancy, and she was happy about that.

Back to kentrell, Sam honestly thought he would've been supportive because he had mentioned a baby to her once, but she guessed that went out the window. She would see him on Instagram whenever Teelee, Kendell, Sherhonda, or the shade room post him or even on her explore page.

She tries her hardest to forget about him, but she knows she can't! She just hopes eventually he'll come around and wants to be in his baby's life, something in her tells her he would but the other part believes he wouldn't.

We'll just have to wait and see.