9

Kentrell Gaulden Houston, TexasNovember 21st, 2020

Kentrell Gaulden
Houston, Texas
November 21st, 2020

Bat man was blasting in the studio room with a high Kentrell and Ben who was currently on live fooling around. They've been at the studio all morning because Kentrell had to finish up a few songs for his album that he's about to drop in December.

"Say, Top this album gone be a hit! On my lil boys." Ben repeatedly hit Kentrell arm, who was scamming the live comments.

"Nahh, my fans ain't fuckin' wimmie for real." Kentrell joked. He likes to mess around with his fans and say some shit that make them go crazy. "Y'all know y'all ain't fuckin' wimmie, y'all be listenin' to every other rapper but me!" He said after seeing some comments.

"You got them people goin' crazy." Ben squinted his eyes reading the comments as well. "Play that RIP lil phat." Ben told Kentrell.

Kentrell picked up his other phone since he was using his main phone to go live, clicking the song since it was already on the note app. "Herm had me fucked up this day, on my momma." Kentrell shook his head.

"His stutterin' ass always fuckin' with somebody. Aye, whoever in Houston area text me and y'all can pull up where we at right now!" Ben picked up Kentrell phone telling the live.

random yb yk we fw you!

user0 check out my account 😍

ybmyfav ben you always asking for them groupie ass hoes

iiamchaya check dm 😂

kayladadon_ check dm! me and my homegirls gone pull up

"I'm always asking for them because I need a girlfriend." Ben squinted his eyes, bringing the phone closer to his eyes, so he can see "iiamchaya" profile picture. "Ouu Chaya I'm finna text you check yo DM right now." Ben put Kentrell phone back down.

Ben quickly got his phone from his pocket to check his Instagram DM. "looka this." Ben showed Kentrell a picture of Chaya with two other girls. "Finna tell her to bring boffum, fuck that." he said, going back to her DM.

"Tell her just bring one ion want allem hoes around me." Kentrell spoke up ending the live. He was on live for a good forty minutes. "Matter of fact, ask her to bring the one with the curly black hair."

"Bet." Ben mumbled. "These hoes tryna fuck sum for real, they said they'll be here in ten minutes."

"Shit that's all they comin' fa." Kentrell chuckled, shaking his head.

*

"Mane I don't even know." Kentrell huffed, blowing out smoke from his mouth. Kentrell and Ben were in his Bentley talking and smoking about his situation with Samaria. Ben had brought it back up because he hates how kentrell treating this situation, even though Kentrell wouldn't hear him out for real.

"You do know, you just don't want to admit it." Ben told him. "That baby yours Top. You know yo damn self, Sam was only fuckin' with you when y'all was fuckin' around."

"And that lil rapper nigga too." Kentrell mugged, throwing the roach of the blunt out the window. "Who knows how long they've been fucking around?"

"I can't tell you that. If you believe that baby ain't yours just ask for a DNA test when the baby come." Ben suggested even though he knew Samaria was carrying his baby.

Kentrell was having second thoughts about Kacey being his since Samaria have been seen with Toosii. He believe it's a fifty-fifty chance about Kacey being his.

"She probably don't even want me around when she have him." he mumbled. "Ion wanna be associated with her at all anyways."

Ben shook his head at his homeboy foolishness. He know eventually Kentrell will come around to be in his child life, hopefully. Kentrell not stepping up to be a father still shocks Ben because Kentrell always talked about having a baby. A few times Ben thought about contacting Samaria to be in his nephew's life, but he felt like Samaria wouldn't go for that, and he know his homeboy will get mad.

After this conversation with Kentrell, Ben will most definitely try to get in contact with Samaria and he'll just have to hide it from Kentrell.

"You'll come to yo sense soon Top, I know you will." Ben sighed. "We still goin' back to the studio?" Ben asked Kentrell to change the subject.

When Chaya and her sister Jazlyn arrived to the studio they was chilling a little bit before Kentrell fucked Jaz in the bathroom with Ben doing the same to Chaya in the studio room. Kentrell had told Jason he can go for a little bit before the girls had came. After they fucked, Kentrell took them home since their older sister dropped them off, leaving them with no ride home.

a/n sad asses

"Yeah." Kentrell mumbled, but Ben could still hear him. Kentrell picked up his phone from the cup holder to see if Jason made it back to the studio yet. Checking his messages, Jason had texted him five minutes ago he made it to the studio, Kentrell had liked the message.

Exiting out of the message app, he went on Instagram to check Samaria page to see if she posted something. Every other hour, he would check her page with his real page because he simply didn't care if she knew he was watching her page. Seeing her story had the pinkish orange circle around her profile picture, he clicked the story and her pregnant belly popped up.

samariajdavis 7h

Titling his head, slightly smiling, he liked her pregnant stomach, it was cute to him

Titling his head, slightly smiling, he liked her pregnant stomach, it was cute to him. Shaking his head, he exited out of Instagram going to his notes, to he play some of his unreleased songs.

"What had you smilin' like that bitch?" Ben eyed Kentrell once he started driving.

"Nun bitch, mind yo bidness." Kentrell smacked his lips.