3

Kentrell Gaulden Houston, Texas October 18th, 2020

Kentrell Gaulden
Houston, Texas
October 18th, 2020

"That I ain't wait for no dependent that don't love a slime, don't give a fuck bout' who you with cause' she faeva' mine." Kentrell rapped into the mic. He was currently in the studio with his camera man rich and boomer. He wanted to drop a song and music video for his fans, and that's what he was doing.

"Pain gone flow, time gone go, love move slow, all this money neva' took the pain from a nigga." He bopped his head once he heard his voice. "Jason you can keep that." Jason nodded.

After finishing the song, the three men left the studio to film for the music video. "It's chilly ass fuck outcha." Rich said once he stepped out the car.

"Yeen even lyin' and I got on this thin ass windbreaker." Kentrell smacked his lips because he'll usually be wearing thick hoodies or jackets.

"Surprised yo ass ain't wearin' a hot ass hoodie. Nigga be wearin' hoodies in ninety degree weather."

"I know his ass be burnin' unda' dem' big ass coats and shit." Boomer joined in the conversation.

"And he skinny ass fuck." Rich and Boomer busted out and started laughing. "Outcha lookin' like slender man, especially when he had that concert in march. Nigga had on that long ass witch coat on."

"Both of y'all can shut y'all pussc' asses up and Rich come do yo job, camera boy." Kentrell pulled up his saggy pants.

"My bad boss." Rich put his hands up in defense before getting his camera out the back seat of the car. "We only filming here? Or."

"Nah we gone go to the gas station and film some there." Kentrell got his double cup from inside the car. "Come on, I'm ready."

Rich turned on his camera, getting ready to record Kentrell. Kentrell connected his phone to the speaker, the music started playing loudly, sitting down on the black chair that was in front of the garage.

Looking around the yard with a mug on his face, Rich started to record him. "Wanna be mad at the world ass nigga." Boomer walked over to them causing Rich to bust out and start laughing.

"Getcha black ass inna car." Rich told Boomer. Kentrell ignored Boomer and started rapping, looking at the camera.

*

Kentrell walked into his room to take a nap before he go over to his mother's house for dinner. He took his shirt and pants off, so he can be comfortable, getting in the bed laying down on his pillow. His eyes started to get heavy.