32

Kentrell Gaulden Los Angeles, California June 25th, 2021

Kentrell Gaulden
Los Angeles, California
June 25th, 2021

Treat you better blasted throughout the house with Kentrell loudly singing along. "When you can't make it to your friends, baby, I'm the one you run to. I'm high, if you could, then look me in my eyes baby." 

"You feelin' dude, he turn you up, I'm on the side." Kentrell pointed in the camera. "We tote four tools, we be tryna knock'em when we slide." he put up four fingers.

samariafp hey top!

kentrellmyfav you look good!

taylinxkacey 😍😍

trellshade who this song about ? 🌚

ttbnoah song 🔥🔥

babyboyten bitch i know you was in yo feelings recording this shit too 😂😂😂😂

"Say ten you know I stay in my feelings." Kentrell cheesed. "Listen though my album droppin' soon y'all might fuck with it, y'all might not ion know."

Samaria wondered into the living room with Kacey on her hip and Taylin behind her walking slowly face deep into his iPad. Taylin found his way next to his dad on the couch. "Who that?" he pointed at Kentrell phone.

"I'm on live ion know who these people is dude." Kentrell chuckled, titling his phone to the side to show Taylin. "Say wassup."

"Wassup live!" he shouted loudly smiling.

"You always energetic boy." Kentrell pulled of Taylin curls making it bounce when he let it go.

"Kentrell you touched my drink that was in the fridge? It was just in the fridge not even an hour ago and I know Kendell didn't drink it because he still asleep." Samaria walked out the kitchen with a mug on her face.

Kentrell picked up his other phone that was seated on top of his pants, tapping the screen twice before it turned on he paused the music. "What drink?" Kentrell asked playing dumb.

"You smiling because you know you drunk it." Samaria mugged him even harder. "Can't have nothing to myself in this house." she rolled her eyes.

"Yo eyes gone get stuck like that if you keep rollin' them." Kentrell ignored everything that came out of Samaria's mouth. "You want me to buy you another one? I'll door dash ten of them right now." Kentrell picked up his other phone.