20

Samaria Davis Palm Springs, California February 24th, 2021

Samaria Davis
Palm Springs, California
February 24th, 2021

nylaaa_ 2h

Flashback:January 15th, 2020

Flashback:
January 15th, 2020

"Treasure, that is what you are. Honey, you're my golden star, you know you can make my wish come true. If you let me treasure you, if you let me treasure you." Samaria sung along with the song that was blasting on her speaker.

"You and this song bruh." Kentrell smacked his lips, walking out the bathroom now with his shirt off. "Change this shit."

"You're in my house remember that." Samaria pointed at him. "Go inna living room or something."

"I'm good in hea'." he plopped down on the bed, turning on his stomach to look at Samaria who was sitting at her vanity. "You ever thought bout cuttin' yo hair?"

"Hell no, I love my hair too much to cut it." she stood up from her fluffy chair. "Alexa, play my Beyoncé playlist."

"I like this song." Kentrell bopped his head to the song that was playing. "What goes around comes back around." he hummed the song.

"What you know about this?" Samaria smiled, sitting besides him. "You listen to her?"

"My sister be blasting her when she be cleanin' up and shit." he scooted up to lay his head on her lap. "Play in my hair."

"So you can fall asleep? I wanted to go bake a cake." she frowned.

"We can do it when I wake up, gimmie like a hour." he got comfortable under the her blankets. "Ian get no sleep last night."

Samaria huffed, putting her hand in Kentrell hair. "You was at the studio all night." she twisted his hair.

"Yeah." he mumbled.

Samaria mumbled the song that was playing still playing in Kentrell hair. Samaria would go to sleep but she wasn't tired. She seen her phone on besides of Kentrell, grabbing it and unlocking it with her face ID.

She decided to call Sage since she haven't talked to her in a minute. After three rings she answered. "Hey sister."

"Who that?" Sage looked all in the camera seeing hair peeking up. "Oh never mind." she smiled.

"Whatca doing? I miss you." Samaria frowned. "You don't come over here no more or nothing."

"I've been caught up in school, this weekend I'll come over. How you been?" The two sat on facetime for a good hour before Sage had to hang up to go to work.

*

"Use milk instead of water, water just don't sit right with me." Samaria told Kentrell who was about to put water in the cake batter. "Don't pour a lot.

"I know what I'm doing guh' back the hell up." Kentrell nudged Samaria back a little. "Hand me a spoon."

Samaria got a spoon from out the dishwasher then handing it to him. "Here."

"I feel like a chef." he smirked, mixing everything together that was in the bowl. "Why you got chocolate out of all the cake flavors? Chocolate cake nasty."

"The only cake I eat and it's not." she made a face. "Oh, we're going to make our own icing too." she moved away from him to get the powdered sugar from out fridge.

"You makin' that because imma fuck that shit." Kentrell sat the bowl on the counter. "What I gotta do next?"

"Why are you asking me? I thought you were a chef?" Samaria poked her bottom lip out. "You should know what to do next Mr.chef."

"..."

"What?" she turned her head to look at him. "Lol, pre-heat the oven, get out your pan that you'll be making the cake in, then once the peep go off put the pan in the oven." she told him what to do.

"I already knew that." Kentrell waved her off, going over to the oven to pre-hear it. "Put it on three-fifty, right?"

"Yes." Samaria got the rest of the ingredients she needed to make the icing for the cake. "Imma wait until the cake almost done to make the icing." she said to herself.

Samaria turned around to Kentrell recording her. "Kentrell move." she giggled, putting her hand over her face. "Over here recording me and I look a mess."

"You look pretty stop allat mess." he saved the video, placing his phone on the counter. "Come here." he nodded, biting down on his bottom lip.

Samaria slowly walked over to Kentrell, Kentrell lifted up her chin with his index finger, leaning in for a kiss. Samaria stood on her tippy-toes, perking her lips meeting him halfway. Starting the kiss off slow second by second it got more intense.

Kentrell wrapped his hands around her legs to pick her up, Samaria moaned into the kiss. "Let's go inna room fuck that cake." he mumbled against her lips.

"Turn the oven off first." she broke away from the kiss, wiping the sides of Kentrell mouth.

"Bet."