Ruby Rose

This won't be as word-to-word as what was on the show. I am just going to use memory in this chapter and since Kitso is here, that has already changes a lot of things

-----------------

People walked the streets of Vale even if the moon glazed at them. Stores were open and restaurants were busy. This was a normal day among Vale, and in one of these stores, a red hooded girl stood reading a comic next to a black hooded figure who had what seemed to be a handle of some sort on his back. Kitso who stood there was looking around at the comics trying to find something that would interest him, but to no avail. Meanwhile, Ruby next to him was lost in the music of her headphones reading the comic about a dual-wielding scrawny teen who wore all black. He swore he recognized it from somewhere, but it never really bothered him.

Kitso sighs to himself as he begins to walk around, leaving Ruby to her own business. He pass the counter with hundreds of dust, and the machines that look like the ones for the candy store on the walls, only that these were filled with dust.

Recap on the time that Kitso has been here, he was able to learn many things thanks to their history and Tai's rants of his "old times". Dust as the people here call was the main source of what Kitso would call "magic", it gave weapons unique abilities to gain control of elements, able to shoot ice out from a gun, or melt a metal wall with a flaming sword. Where was the Dust found? Kitso didn't know, he only knew that this stuff wasn't considered "magic" from their perspective. Which was kinda bullshit, to be honest. 

The other thing that He discovered was everyone's unique ability called semblance this too wasn't considered magic for some reason and was a common thing among people. They were like quirks or mutants, each person has their special ability. Some could fly, talk with animals, use ice, have a certain burst mode, or just help in the kitchen. 

Speaking of a recap, Kitso has been living off of Tai and his family. Being the personal maid of the place with cleaning the floors, walls, roof, and flowers. He doesn't get paid for it as he was living in their house for free, but he does get paid at the bakery Tai owns. Since Ruby loved cookies, Tai had been practicing baking and making all kinds of sweets. This was where Kitso got paid legit and also learned how to make cookies, which Tai seemingly so regrets teaching him. You know, as a father.

Back to the present now though, Kitso was still looking around examining a figure of a black swordsman who wielded  Gaint a sword. This caught his attention as he looks at the figure for a couple of minutes, unsure of whether or not to buy this. He hears a bell ring at the front but ignores it as he thought it was an ordinary customer. Till a few minutes pass by and he hears a loud crash making him turn around and see what was going on. 

Apparently, those who did enter were robbers and seemed to have gotten to Ruby obviously, that did not end well for them. Kitso walked up a bit more as Ruby seemingly had thrown another guy out to the streets of Vale, the other robbers who were at the scene exited the store to face Ruby, meanwhile, Kitso just walks out still holding the figure in his hand.

"I would like to buy this," Kitso said as he handed the figure to the store clerk who only looks at him uncertainly. "I have enough lien to pay for it."

Kitso hands the clerk the lien before taking the figure and leaving the store.

Ruby on the other hand seemed to have things under control as she swings her Cresent Rose around.