The Shinning Beacon chpt:2

(Hello there, I haven't updated this since when like 2022? It's been while, and I finally got back to this.

I'm going to be honest, I'm not going to follow what I had in mind from before when I wrote this. I took some time and just brainstormed an idea, so to be honest the concept for volume 1 to 6 are set.

They are confirmed to be finished and I know what to do with them. I'm also going to scratch whatever I began before, so to keep it ominous i'm going to recap if you forgot the story like me.

KItso fell from a portal in the sky, he crash lands on Remnant and meets Ruby and Yang. He lives with them before encountering Roman and meeting Glynda and Ozpin. From there they go to Beacon and begin their journey meeting Weiss and Blake, they begin the initiation soon. Oh and yes he starts of with the metal arm, its how he stopped himself from falling.

Got that? Nice, so to keep this up as my brain as a whole story in mind, let you know that it's still going to follow the RWBY timeline with important plots change small, or significant but you will still follow the main RWBY.)

--------------------------

Kitso, Jaune, and Ruby enter the room as students from all over the world were there, some chatting among their friends, others were looking at paper memorizing the school, and some were just standing there looking around like a 5-year-old. 

Kitso looks around as he took note of all the people in the school, he blatantly looks around some more before he spots a certain blonde girl waving at him. Yang was at one side of the room as she waves at Kitso, before blowing a kiss at him. Kitso simply stares at her before nudging Ruby as she looks at him and then at where Yang was at.

Ruby looks at Jaune who was like some of the others, staring around like a 5-year-old. Though he quickly snaps out of it when Ruby taps his shoulder. "Hey, I gotta go, I'll see you after the ceremony."

Kitso simply pats Jaune's shoulder. "Later Jaune, I'll catch up with you after."

"Hey wait!" Jaune simply said as he raised in arm at them.

The two walk away together as Jaune sighs to himself. "Great, where am I gonna find a nice Chad guy to talk to?" He walks over as a red-haired girl in Greek looking armor took a glance at him.

With Ruby and Kitso, they finally reunite with Yang as she lightly punched Ruby's shoulders. "How's your first day going sis? And Kitso." Yang asked as she winks at Kitso in the end.

Ruby crosses her arms as she glares as Yang" Oh since you ditched me and I exploded?"

"Yikes, meltdown already?" Yang said as she put her arms to her hips.

"And you too Kitso! You ditched me also!"

Kitso raised his arms in defense. "Hey, I said before, I didn't want to get involved. Not my problem."

"I literally exploded! You didn't come and help me! I made a crater at the front of the school, there was some fire. I think some ice?"

Kitso raises an eye as he stares at Ruby. "Ruby, are you being sarcastic?

Ruby scoffs "I wish! I tripped over some crabby girl's luggage and then she yelled at me, and then I sneezed, and then I exploded, and then she yelled again, and I felt really-really bad, and I just wanted for her to stop yelling at me!"

"You!"

A scream behind Ruby makes her jump in Suprise to Yang, who catches her and carry's her bridal style. Behind Ruby was Weiss who had a stern glare at Ruby, leaning in and getting closer.