Aesthetics / Introduction

VIKRAM ANAND AHUJA:Vikram means Valorous (showing great courage in the face of danger, especially in battle)

VIKRAM ANAND AHUJA:
Vikram means Valorous (showing great courage in the face of danger, especially in battle)...The one who is wise, brave and strong as well as victorious.He was born to Win,Undefeatable just as his name explains...He is the actual Combination of Fire and Blood...Fierce and Hot as Fire...Dark and Thick as Blood...With all the Luxuriousness, Money, and Power, he was alone...After being Cursed Never to be loved what could a Creature Expect...

He was the Combination of all the powerfull Creatures:
HUMAN...
BEAST/MONSTER...
WOLF...
VAMPIRE...
DEMON...

LONELINESS AND SILENCE
WAS HIS
WEAKNESS AND POWER...

The all he ever wanted was to be loved, Maybe once, he wanted to know, how does it feels being the first priority of someone...BUT all he got was Pain and Betrayal and then at last he was prisoned for LIFETIME...only to be freed one day... the bloodshed and Violence was back again BUT this time he Vowed not to be Fooled by anyone...Not to repeat his MISTAKE...Hence He killed those who were supposed to LOVE him but Were they really supposed to LOVE him...Or they were their to fool him and play with him Once Again...

Or they were their to fool him and play with him Once Again

MAAHI VERMA:
LOVE...Just as her name, she herself was an epitome of Love, One could never find a Girl like her, Innocent was the second name used for her, her looks can even make you Question the Existence of Purity, innocence and Love...and the Third name for her could be Protection...She was protected, throughout her Life, under the wings of her Father and her brothers...She was barely allowed to stepped out of her home, hence her Purity and innocence was something that is beyond Imagination...All because of her bitter Fate...Fate of Meeting him, Fate of Loving him or Being Killed by Him...

A mere Human...She was...

They were craving for a Girl, a Girl which can never be Born, atleast in their life, in their Family, Hence they did what you could never expect, and they were blessed with her one day, BUT as she wasn't supposed to be born, she wasn't supposed to be in the world, so her Destiny played a bitter Play, More Viscous then anything, and she was destined for him...to be with him, To love him...But Will She..?

How is it..?

Do tell me..?and do vote..

Bye bye...